Anxiety cured with PSTEC?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    tombobic
    PSTEC User

Hi guys,

I'm curious to find out how many of you have cured anxiety/depression via PSTEC therapy?
      (or, at least, significantly reduced its effect on your life…)

I have listened many “success stories” on this site, but I want to hear directly from you: the forum members.

I'm aware that treating anxiety / depression is a highly complex task – but hearing the first hand experience from you would be very helpful for my own recovery.

Thank you in advance!

Tom

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Tom!

Here is an example and Liz allowed people to take a fairly comprehensive peek into her world and journey…

http://pstecforum.com/pf/social-anxiety/agoraphobic-no-more!-d/

… including this interview…
        http://pstecaudiosource.org/1592/pstec-interview-liz

Keep in mind, it's not about not being nervous or anxious when certain aspects of life trigger it (although those aspects provide excellent clues leading to the foundational pieces of your mind model that cause you to experience these problems.  And, it helps to know these aspects because, of course, then you can target them with your PSTEC Tools.).

It's about shifting Who and What you are.  Shifting from an “anxious person” to an imperturbable person.  It's deconstructing the mind model (that includes Tim's Law of 3: emotions, beliefs and behaviors) of an anxious person and allowing or constructing a new mind model of being imperturbable … being at peace under any circumstance.  The result then is a life of J.E.E.P. (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace).

Keep that in mind because, sure, you can use the tools to not be anxious under certain circumstances and that can be a relief.  So, while I don't discourage that at all, keep the goal at the forefront of shifting your mind model… shifting Who and What you are BEing.

Malama Pono!
        Jeff

Paul McCabe

That's brilliant, Jeff. Just wanted to thank you for your incredible contributions to this therapy. I've listened to most of the interviews, you've conducted, bought a few tutorials and read a lot of your posts here, and the insight you provide is outstanding. Thank you for aiding my understanding of this. You all do a great job.

I've personally used PSTEC on myself to great effect and I experience life with very little anxiety, fear or sadness. And on the very rare times I do, I get to work in “rooting out” the issues and dissolving them.

Tom, the way I use PSTEC is thus: every day and on ANYTHING that bothers me in any “negative” way. What I have found is that, if I work on issues as they come up, it reaps great rewards and I've started to notice situations where I now feel complete ease whereas I may have experienced some level of anxiety previously.

I can't recommend PSTEC highly enough.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Jeff Harding

Mahalo, Paul, for your kind words!

Great illustration Paul… it's the consistency… the diligence that brings about permanent shifts and strong establishment of a new mind model.

Unfortunately, most look for a “pill” … or a track  ;)  … that will cure the ills with a run or two and for a particular issue that may be true, like some phobias or a specific memory.  But, it's our diligence in caring for our mind that is essential.  So often, we want to get fixed and run out continuing what we did before.  You see, it's not just about being at ease, but also shifting the thoughts, the words, the behaviors that bring that ease… and at the true core of it all is Who and What we believe we are!

Anxiety and panic attacks are not usually specific but a generalized response to seeing the world as dangerous.  It takes us, for most, years to accomplish these tasks of reacting instantaneously to certain (or many) stimuli in a fearful way with incredible strength!  Take your time and be sure to pour over Tim's tutorials and immerse yourself in how to use the PSTEC Tools.  And, don't hesitate to get someone to help you in session, in person, if needed!

Don't take the red or the blue pill  :D  … immerse yourself with Tim, get some guidance and be diligent!!

Aloha nui!
            Jeff

tombobic
            PSTEC User

Thank you very much Jeff!

Your answers are always detailed and precise!

Best!

Tom

tombobic
              PSTEC User

Paul,

thank you very much for your advice!

In your experience, what should be the very next PSTEC track/program I should acquire after getting familiarized with the basic (free) tracks? (I'm using the free tracks for 4 weeks now)

I have generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) – nothing “crippling” but I'm sick & tired to feel even 1% of anxiety while going i.e. shopping – places /activities where I should not be nervous at all…

Thank you!

BR,

Tom

Paul McCabe

Thank you, Jeff. I really appreciate your insights and I 100% agree that too much focus is placed on a magic pill, rather than continual improvement. However, I've found PSTEC to be astonishingly effective and better than any  pill I have ever had to swallow  :)

Many therapies and books tell you the what, some tell you the how and why, but I've found the full suite of PSTEC products to be incredibly comprehensive and they cover the hows, whats and whys.

You're very welcome, Tom. I personally would recommend buying Level 1, the Accelerators, PSTEC Negative and Click Tracks 2015.

I've bought more products in addition to those, but I'd say those would offer a great range of products to tackle the issue you've had with anxiety.

Certainly, Level 1 would be the logical next step, in my opinion. It contains great information and some superb, essential tracks.

You could use the enhanced Click Tracks on Level 1 to help neutralise the negative emotions you experience and also, using PSTEC Positive, install positive suggestions.

Click Tracks 2015 are superb, and I mix those up with the EEFs and Free Tracks when working on emotions. In short, mix it up and be consistent.

I couldn't stress how important it is to be consistent. Everyone will have a different approach – some people may do the processes on “ad hoc” basis – but I would recommend using the process every day, if possible, and vary your use of the tracks. It's worth it and feeling good, happy and content (or whatever your intended emotional outcome is, really) is literally there for you, Tom.

If you experience any resistance to doing the tracks consistently, I'd recommend handling that first.

Furthermore, writing may help (lots of research  and self-reports on the benefits of doing this) ; getting your emotions down on the page can be tremendously beneficial. It can help you clarify what you wish to work on. It can also let you “map” what you wish to feel instead (using the Positive tracks).

I hope this helps, Tom, and I wish you every success in blasting away the anxiety you have experienced and becoming exactly who you want to be and  living exactly how you wish to live.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything and please let us know how you get on.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

tombobic
                  PSTEC User

Paul,

thank you very much for your best wishes and detail guidelines!

As the first step, I'm going to purchase Level one and probably Click Tracks 2015 and then start to use them on any memory/event I felt most anxious in the past.

And, of course, I will embrace this therapy to became my everyday habit – no matter how tired or even how good I felt…

Best!

Tom

Sidney
                    PSTEC User

@Tom
                      The anxiety gets better indead, but it takes a lot of time, a lot of tapping with the Click tracks and a lot of working on yourself, your ways of thinking, your mindset etc.
                      But you don't have to do it all on one day, take one step after the other and you'll be ok someday. And don't forget the small things in life. :)

When reading your comments I thought that there might be something holding you back as if you were waiting for something or someone to help or save you. This may be just my opinion or my projection, but I hope you have the guts to do the change work and the work on your personal growth. All the best for you :)

It's about shifting Who and What you are.  Shifting from an “anxious person” to an imperturbable person.  It's deconstructing the mind model (that includes Tim's Law of 3: emotions, beliefs and behaviors) of an anxious person and allowing or constructing a new mind model of being imperturbable … being at peace under any circumstance.  The result then is a life of J.E.E.P. (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace).

@Jeff Harding
                      You are absolutely right.
                      When I started using PSTEC I was hoping to get rid of anxiety and OCD and still be the person I always have been. But that's not how it works. I have to change who I am, but the great thing with PSTEC is, that it not only helps me change, but the tapping brings change. :) Never ever, not in a hole life of theray would I be able to achieve the effort I have with PSTEC with just talk therapy. If someone really likes talk therapy it may be a good thing then, but for me that's not enough. With talk therapy I just pile up more stuff and the pile get's bigger and bigger and nothing is solved.

I combine PSTEC with breathing techniques and Jin Shin Jyutsu and after tapping with PSTEC I tell myself aloud what I was tapping, because for me that helps ending things and letting go.

tombobic
                      PSTEC User

Hi Sidney,

sorry for the late reply!

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement!

Yes, I know that “clearing out” anxiety is a lot of work…especially when “the trigger” was not noted by a “conscious” mind…

It's good to know that PSTEC works and I'm determined to get better – even if I had to “tap” for months and years…

My initial results with basic ClickTracks are good, so my motivation for getting rid of this “nervousness” gets stronger everyday.

Best!

Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.