Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

I ran negative belief eraser on the phrase “it is my belief that I hate myself” yesterday afternoon. I went to sleep for the night and now upon waking up I have to struggle a bit to put the phrase together in my head consciously but I can do it if I focus on it.

Can you tell me if this is the result we are after and if so, should I click it a couple of more times until it is nearly impossible or impossible to imagine the phrase in my head?

Also I am going through the list of universal beliefs you recommended as well as a few other lists on the Internet I ran across and just singling out the beliefs that immedoately jump out at me as I read the list. Can you tell me if this is still a good way to get started with erasing negatives?

There are about 25 that hit me really quick when I read them, many I have consciously thought at various times. I am an ADHD adult who has been fortunate enough to structure my life and work environment to buck many of the common challenges so I am sure you can see how these naturally apply. This is just where I have started and I am working my way through the list.

I am not good enough
    I am stupid
    I don't deserve this
    I am a fraud
    I am disorganized
    I am a procrastinator
    I am a failure
    It is my belief that I cannot be happy
    There's something wrong with me
    People are judging me
    I am not worthy
    I am not safe