Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Hey guys quick question. Is there ever a need to run a negative or positive click track more than once to erase or install a belief?

Say for example I erase the negative belief “It is my belief that I hate myself” and then install “I love myself” and “I am loved”

Is there any benefit from running the negative belief erase process or positive install process on any given belief more than once “just to me sure”?

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi plus1g

The quick answer is yes. It is a bit like golfers getting a “hole in one”, it happens, just not as often as they would like.

It takes as many times as it takes. Expect it to work and it will, but not if you are in a rush and desperate for quick results. If you are, then Click Track that sense of desperation first.

In a similar way to the 0-10 count before and after with the Click Tracks you can read your statements and ask yourself “do I believe this, on a scale of 0-10 where 0 = no way and 10 = absolutely”, and take the first number that comes into your head. Expect to see some shift before and after. If you are at 0 for  Negative or 10 after Positive then you probably do not need to do any more. If not then repeat for a few times then give your self a break for a few days and do some more.

Keep asking questions
        Keep on Clicking
        Peter

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

I ran negative belief eraser on the phrase “it is my belief that I hate myself” yesterday afternoon. I went to sleep for the night and now upon waking up I have to struggle a bit to put the phrase together in my head consciously but I can do it if I focus on it.

Can you tell me if this is the result we are after and if so, should I click it a couple of more times until it is nearly impossible or impossible to imagine the phrase in my head?

Also I am going through the list of universal beliefs you recommended as well as a few other lists on the Internet I ran across and just singling out the beliefs that immedoately jump out at me as I read the list. Can you tell me if this is still a good way to get started with erasing negatives?

There are about 25 that hit me really quick when I read them, many I have consciously thought at various times. I am an ADHD adult who has been fortunate enough to structure my life and work environment to buck many of the common challenges so I am sure you can see how these naturally apply. This is just where I have started and I am working my way through the list.

I am not good enough
          I am stupid
          I don't deserve this
          I am a fraud
          I am disorganized
          I am a procrastinator
          I am a failure
          It is my belief that I cannot be happy
          There's something wrong with me
          People are judging me
          I am not worthy
          I am not safe
          I don't belong
          I am abandoned
          I am a bad father
          I am bad
          I am evil
          I am worthless
          I am different
          I am incompetent
          I am weak
          I am needy
          I am defective, I don’t measure up
          I am unloveable
          I am unhappy

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi plus1g

Your result sounds good but the real test is whether the belief springs to mind in response to a trigger circumstance. Example  you may have some across a situation where the conversation turns to numbers or accounts and some one says “I'm no good at maths”. This belief has clearly been established for some time in that person and they have repeated it without thinking many times. The belief trotted out in an automatic response to a trigger situation. This sort of belief is where PSTEC Negative is really useful. You might be able to remember sayings your parents said like “money doesn't grow on trees” or at mealtimes “clear your plate, think of all those starving kids in Africa”. These underlie all sorts of emotional and life issues later in life. They are great targets for PSTEC negative.

Your list of of universal beliefs is good and you could use any that give you a strong emotional response, be aware though that the words that come into your mind often are in some sort of defensive almost sociably acceptable format, used as a kind of procrastination, excuses if you like. Being “no good at maths” like it was a genetic inheritance, where as “I am a bad Father” is not something most Fathers would like to publicly admit to.

All of those beliefs arise from  a sense of low self esteem/worth. They are more than just a string of words they represent emotions. So Click Track those negative feelings before using Negative or Positive.

With ADHD you probably had a difficult social and educational upbringing and presented your peers and teachers with many opportunities to “put you down” and so knock down your self worth.

Do not allow yourself to use the label ADHD as an excuse for any poor performance, if you do then you are lowering your own self worth, sort of justifying it. You want to feel proud of who you are and feel good about yourself including your ADHD. Anyone who puts you down because of it is just trying to improve their own self worth at the expense of yours. If you have not already done so, download “Wealth of Abundance” from my site  no sign up or email required. This is a hypnotic track from Tim about improving gratitude and hence self worth. Listen to it once a day for a number of days in a row.

Hope this all makes sense to you
            Peter

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Through clearing many childhood programs, I have began to reveal my self-worth and now see and even appreciate my value but of course some of that value is still overshadowed by the limiting beliefs I have chosen to clear.

just the other day I was offered a executive level job in one of the most successful technology companies in the world making 30% more than I have in my career. I was not pursuing this and it was offered to me on a silver platter. I am even overqualified for this job. I was stricken with fear a few times specifically when it came to discussion about referemces and  compensation. What immediately came to my mind was I'm not good enough, I don't deserve this, I am a fraud or a fake. My subconscious/ego loves to try to destroy me. I have developed a very clear separation in my mind between my self and my destructive ego. I can spot the ego easily and consciously suffocate it but it is my desire to address the negative programs at the subconscious level.

As you can imagine, these programs came from parents, teachers and social circles that were unable to accept me for the unique person I am and tried to conform me to the norms of society through whatever psychological and behavioral means they knew. It's not their fault, it's how society works.

One question I did have is that when I wrote my negative statement out on a piece of paper I wrote it in one big long sentence I noticed in another Forum post that folks are writing it very big on a piece of paper in three lines. Could you tell me what is the best practice for how this is written on the piece of paper for both positive and negative? The instructions do not cover this.

I live a life based on complete acceptance of the universe and gratitude for every little thing in my life. I will download your recording and start listening to it and let you know how I get on.

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi plus1g

You seem to be understanding and well organised on this basis you will be able to clear your issues fully.

Extra to the instructions with the package I have suggested that  you can also write out your Negative statement (keeping it to about 8 words) several times 1 on each row. Starting out large then getting smaller each row. Each row also getting more scrambled. Row 2 reverse all the words, row 3 reverse all the letters in these reversed words. This makes the suggestions you hear on the Negative track “real” as well as physically destroying the sheet at the end. As you open your eyes during the track you see the big easy to read statement first and as your eyelids drop to close the statement diminishes and makes less sense. You can also do a similar non-scrambled version for Positive. This time starting small and getting bigger and bolder on the way down. At the end of a Positive do not destroy your statement sheet but again do the opposite, write it out again and stick them somewhere where you can see them many times afterwards. Imagine feeling the statement being true and how good that would be/is.

Peter

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

If you have not already done so, download “Wealth of Abundance” from my site  no sign up or email required. This is a hypnotic track from Tim about improving gratitude and hence self worth. Listen to it once a day for a number of days in a row.

Q: Is it necessary to listen to the entire track every time or can one fast forward to the hypnosis section and listen to the end? Just wondering if the first 18 minutes is necessary every time?

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Peter – This is gold!

Extra to the instructions with the package I have suggested that  you can also write out your Negative statement (keeping it to about 8 words) several times 1 on each row. Starting out large then getting smaller each row. Each row also getting more scrambled. Row 2 reverse all the words, row 3 reverse all the letters in these reversed words. This makes the suggestions you hear on the Negative track “real” as well as physically destroying the sheet at the end. As you open your eyes during the track you see the big easy to read statement first and as your eyelids drop to close the statement diminishes and makes less sense.

To clarify on negative track use – We may need to run this a few times to ensure the belief had been deleted permanently, dependent on how strong the belief is 1-10 after each run?

Hi plus1g

You seem to be understanding and well organised on this basis you will be able to clear your issues fully.

You can also do a similar non-scrambled version for Positive. This time starting small and getting bigger and bolder on the way down. At the end of a Positive do not destroy your statement sheet but again do the opposite, write it out again and stick them somewhere where you can see them many times afterwards. Imagine feeling the statement being true and how good that would be/is.

To clarify on positive track use – Would we need to run this a few times to ensure the belief had been installed or is it just run? What in your mind is the most powerful way to install it? Simply using PSTEC Extra Positive CT or is there an even more powerful method using an accelerator for positive? Please advise.

Simply put, what I am after is to know what process(es) I use for negative and positive to achieve the best results for each. (I currently own the entire PSTEC lineup.) 

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

Peter – This is gold! I am so grateful for this…see my addl clarifying questions below.

Extra to the instructions with the package I have suggested that  you can also write out your Negative statement (keeping it to about 8 words) several times 1 on each row. Starting out large then getting smaller each row. Each row also getting more scrambled. Row 2 reverse all the words, row 3 reverse all the letters in these reversed words. This makes the suggestions you hear on the Negative track “real” as well as physically destroying the sheet at the end. As you open your eyes during the track you see the big easy to read statement first and as your eyelids drop to close the statement diminishes and makes less sense.

To clarify on negative track use – We may need to run this a few times to ensure the belief had been deleted permanently, dependent on how strong the belief is 1-10 after each run?

You can also do a similar non-scrambled version for Positive. This time starting small and getting bigger and bolder on the way down. At the end of a Positive do not destroy your statement sheet but again do the opposite, write it out again and stick them somewhere where you can see them many times afterwards. Imagine feeling the statement being true and how good that would be/is.

To clarify on positive track use – Would we need to run this a few times to ensure the belief had been installed or is it just run? What in your mind is the most powerful way to install it? Simply using PSTEC Extra Positive CT or is there an even more powerful method incorporating and accelerator for positive? Please advise on best practices for maximum effectiveness. Thank you!

Peter Bunyan
                      PSTEC User

Hi plus1g

Listen to the whole thing for the first few times at least. The first part helps establish the right frame of mind in order to get you into a light trance state, bearing in mind that it is a recording and Tim is not in the room with you and that you may not be used to his voice. Allowing someone else not present to talk to your subconscious requires a level of trust. Since you have already experienced Tim and PSTEC this should not take very long for you.

Peter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.