Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Through clearing many childhood programs, I have began to reveal my self-worth and now see and even appreciate my value but of course some of that value is still overshadowed by the limiting beliefs I have chosen to clear.

just the other day I was offered a executive level job in one of the most successful technology companies in the world making 30% more than I have in my career. I was not pursuing this and it was offered to me on a silver platter. I am even overqualified for this job. I was stricken with fear a few times specifically when it came to discussion about referemces and  compensation. What immediately came to my mind was I'm not good enough, I don't deserve this, I am a fraud or a fake. My subconscious/ego loves to try to destroy me. I have developed a very clear separation in my mind between my self and my destructive ego. I can spot the ego easily and consciously suffocate it but it is my desire to address the negative programs at the subconscious level.

As you can imagine, these programs came from parents, teachers and social circles that were unable to accept me for the unique person I am and tried to conform me to the norms of society through whatever psychological and behavioral means they knew. It's not their fault, it's how society works.

One question I did have is that when I wrote my negative statement out on a piece of paper I wrote it in one big long sentence I noticed in another Forum post that folks are writing it very big on a piece of paper in three lines. Could you tell me what is the best practice for how this is written on the piece of paper for both positive and negative? The instructions do not cover this.

I live a life based on complete acceptance of the universe and gratitude for every little thing in my life. I will download your recording and start listening to it and let you know how I get on.