Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi plus1g,

You are very welcome. I am very much inspired by your journey and your commitment to help yourself and others.

With Positive statements and suggestions, it's all about what inspires you personally and what you wish to create or BE.

If I was running positive statements after eliminating the Negative beliefs you listed, I'd get a lot of power from:

“I can feel great for no reason.”

“I approve of myself.”

“I can give up my need for approval.”

“I do the best I can.”

“When I approve of myself, good things happen.”

“I like to help people for pure reasons.”

Some of those sentences may resonate more with me than they would with you, but that is the type of structure I choose.

You will see that they do not condemn approval or helping others (to a very large extent, they are important in the right context) but they reframe them slightly and make them more a preference than a potential stressor.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…