Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Too many little irritations or unwanted emotions we experience in life are suppressed or explained away as “normal.” If you eliminate all irritations, even the “normal” ones that “everyone experiences”, the positive benefits accumulate…and you end up getting annoyed about very little. And then you work.on THAT!

Like you mention, that really is unlimited power. You are literally creating your experience of life.

It is a fantastic vibe and people seem to respond well to it. I am excited to discover where this path leads you.

Paul

I am doing precisely this. I was in reactive mode for a long time. Now I am finding bigger hidden things as I go but yet I feel so great already it just enhances it each time. And yes just annoying things I see now too I just think hey how easy would it be without that in my life.

These clicktracks alone are enabling me to literally reprogram my life as you say. I am reshaping my model of reality with each tap. Each session feels like a giant leap forward, a transformation in itself.