Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Today I picked up a nice one to clear. I saw in another post where someone mentioned to click the urgency and frustration feelings of trying to clear a particular feeling that was being “stubborn” to remove.

I have had this a few times on some feelings that took rather long to clear and had one yesterday that resulted in that so I decided today that as I was clearing if I had that feeling again I was going to just shift to it and remove it which happened in today's session.

That seems like something important – having a negative feeling about clearing a negative feeling LOL

It also unlocked lots of feelings of “urgency” and wanting to hurry up and get things done or be past something without any patience and/or frustration.

So now that I have cleared this, I am intrigued to see what my new reality will be like without these negative feelings.