Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Last night I felt amazing as the shame feelings were down to insignificant levels. I woke up this morning feeling awful. Felt completely toxic. I decided to come downstairs and have a cup of coffee and some water and sit it out. A few hours later it seemed like the shame feeling was back again so I decided to work on it a bit. As I was working on it I used the “why method” a bit and all of a sudden the statement “I am a loser” flies into my head and these very strong past experiences and feelings come in specifically of beings loser. I keep clicking and clicking and it fades significantly and then I think “I am a failure” and a feeling so slightly similar comes into me with loads of thoughts of failing.

It is amazing how similar but different the feelings of “I am a loser” vs “I am a failure” are!

Regardless, I clear them both and about 5 hours later holy cow what a difference it was like these two had been down below there all along and the shame is completely gone along with those two feelings. It just gets better and better.