Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Whatever has collapsed with the toxic shame has really allowed me to see some new things. It is as if have moved to the next level of the video game of reality.

Today I removed all sorts of negative charges from memories I had that were around the following beliefs:

I am weak
    I am inferior
    Something is wrong with me

For something is wrong with me I had so many feelings and actually see myself always pointing out what is wrong with other people so of course I am doing that to psychologically protect myself.

Now that these thoughts and feelings are all released it is astounding how I feel. I have a level of inner stillness and inner peace I could never have imagined possible.

I will also say that the ability to clear has seemed to become faster and easier and also I have noticed that all of the very long and intense side effects of releasing have pretty much subsided. Now when I clear a few things I can feel them release in about 24 hours time and there is really little to no discomfort whereas before it could stay for a week. I also started using the “emotional cleanser” track on the intense feelings of release as it says this can be done in the instructions. It REALLY works well.

I also cleared out spiteful feelings associated with “I show them” I'll prove it to them” – reason I thought of this because there is nothing I need to prove to anyone. Also all sorts of feelings of desperation.