Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Continuing to use the “why technique” I have discovered:

• All of the behavior with respect to people paying me late, hassling me on money, failing to pay etc in my business all come from my first experience with business which was a paper route at 10 years old. I was required to collect the monthly revenue from customers and this is how they treated me. All I am doing is just replaying that programming and energy that was installed just as I should.

I had a feeling of always wanting to be in a hurry and leave home. I use the technique and realized it goes back to my father and grandfather raerely being home and of they were my grandfather was either drinking or my father was watching tv or busy in the yard aka not present. I find that the feeling is for me to do exactly what they did. Get back to work or go find something to do and not be present. A perfect passed on program.

I had a feeling of embarrassment – clicktracked it and remembered a long lost feeling of my father introducing me to everyone he knew and how much I resented that. I kept clicktracking and realized I had some fears of embarrassment and people making fun of me. 10 days ago I bought No More Anxiety track and after 10 plays have discovered I have a social anxiety disorder with tone of thoughts and feelings – I am removing them as they come. The No More Anxiety Track is phenomenal and  would have never thought I had this because I am a very social person. All of this stems back to my father.

I noticed when speaking with my mother I have an odd feeling that I cannot look her in the eyes and that I am in a hurry to end the conversation or tuning her out. I have had this as long as I can remember. I was never clear enough to isolate it until today I was able to. This led to all sorts of feelings related to social anxiety and I saw a massive pattern across all sorts of thoughts and feelings..

I had a lot of anger and resentment towards my father and stepmother as they really were controlling when I was a child. Started clicktracking on that and suddenly was taken to realize I have never let go of any of that and developed a belief and rebelling behaviors that I have carried my whole life “I am a rebel” holds a monstrous charge in me and I see the pattern over and over again in my life. I removed all of the thoughts and feelings and wow what a difference. Imagine how this resistance had disabled me in all aspects of my life.

I also discovered a massive victim programming and pattern of being “wronged”. I removed all of those thoughts and feelings too.

I was mowing my lawn yesterday and was overcome by the deepest and darkest depression feelings I have ever had in my life and had not experienced these in 15 years. I stopped mowing, ran an accelerator tapping, one long 2015, one more accelerator tapping and a second 2015 long. It was completely gone. I will never have to ever experience that in my reality again.

• [/list]

The “why technique” is absolutely golden and allows us to quickly see things we would have never been able to consciously see. I am so grateful for these tracks and this technique. At this time, other than small things that pop up or those things I go looking for, I am in absolutely ZERO pain on a day to day basis. I feel like I am a feather pushing an anvil through life. With this technique there is nothing to “look for” simply focus on the feeling and ask why and it will take you to some of the largest negative and self-destructive patterns in your life that you otherwise would have never been able to see.

I am finding that it is really not so much about the belief as it is what you saw and the energy feelings that were installed in you at the time. Some of these don't even have a belief they are just feelings aka energy tied to memories.

I mentioned in some earlier posts I have recently been clicking on things that are “pain” or feel like “crying”. I have noticed a definitive pattern of this the further I go with my journey and pull off the layers using the clicktracks daily.

Eckhart Tolle refers to this as the “pain-body” aka ego in his book “The Power of Now”. What I see happening here is by using the clicktracks I am dissolving the pain body.

From Eckhart Tolle:

As long as you are unable to access the power of the Now, every emotional pain that you experience leaves behind a residue of pain that lives on in you. It merges with the pain from the past, which was already there, and becomes lodged in your mind and body. This, of course, includes the pain you suffered as a child, caused by the unconsciousness of the world into which you were born.

This accumulated pain is a negative energy field that occupies your body and mind. If you look on it as an invisible entity in its own right, you are getting quite close to the truth. It’s the emotional pain-body. It has two modes of being: dormant and active. A pain-body may be dormant 90 percent of the time; in a deeply unhappy person, though, it may be active up to 100 percent of the time. Some people live almost entirely through their pain-body, while others may experience it only in certain situations, such as intimate relationships, or situations linked with past loss or abandonment, physical or emotional hurt, and so on. Anything can trigger it, particularly if it resonates with a pain pattern from your past. When it is ready to awaken from its dormant stage, even a thought or an innocent remark made by someone close to you can activate it.

Some pain-bodies are obnoxious but relatively harmless, for example like a child who won’t stop whining. Others are vicious and destructive monsters, true demons. Some are physically violent; many more are emotionally violent. Some will attack people around you or close to you, while others may attack you, their host. Thoughts and feelings you have about your life then become deeply negative and self-destructive. Illnesses and accidents are often created in this way. Some pain-bodies drive their hosts to suicide.

When you thought you knew a person and then you are suddenly confronted with this alien, nasty creature for the first time, you are in for quite a shock. However, it’s more important to observe it in yourself than in someone else. Watch out for any sign of unhappiness in yourself, in whatever form — it may be the awakening pain-body. This can take the form of irritation, impatience, a somber mood, a desire to hurt, anger, rage, depression, a need to have some drama in your relationship, and so on. Catch it the moment it awakens from its dormant state.

The process I see consistently – and specifically using the “why technique” is first there is a feeling, that feeling is clicked on and eventually that feeling turns into the root feeling and the memories, if we continue clicking on this, it will then turn into some sort of pain or reveal some sort of pain shortly thereafter (through use of the accelerators) and once that pain is nearly gone a feeling of crying comes up. Once that feeling of pain is clicked through it is absolutely cleared to the core and typically comes with a lot of yawning.. The feeling for it being cleared reminds me of exactly how we behave as a child. We have a very hard cry and at the end we are exhausted, yawning and then we sleep.  I found an amazing resource to really help dive into and understand the process as well as what the CT actually help us do by clearing. I would suggest to read every page of this website and to keep it as a reference.

http://www.cyquest.com/pathway/tool2.html

In short, the CTs enable us to proactively release the stored memories and pain and dissolve the pain body that is causing us to do all sorts of wacky things. The beauty is we don't have to wait until it happens or be able to see it we can use the “why technique” to ask our subconscious to guide us there and reveal it to us.

Essentially through using the “why technique” I am able to start with nothing but a feeling, then get to the root cause, have the pattern revealed to me by my sub an then through clicking remove the feeling, the pain and facilitate “crying”. When I am finished I feel like I have cried and have the same yawning reactions and exhaustion as if I had a massively good cry.

One other thing I have noticed. The 2015 tracks are exactly as Tim says – more powerful and gentle – than the basic and eef tracks. I really notice this after when I am releasing as the intensity with the basic and eef can be uncomfortable when doing multi-hour sessions daily. Also DO NOT skip pact the introductions. I have heard of people doing this. I can feel a noticeable difference when listening to the beginning especially on 2015 tracks sometimes the feelings start to clear before the intro is even complete.