Reply To: Hypnotic Time Machine

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi Scott

This package is still very new to me as well.

By going back and helping your younger self you have changed the feelings associated with the memory a bit like the Click Tracks do.

To change your memory might take some more work. Replaying the memory as yourself and at the same time making it go the way you would have liked, might do it. Perhaps making it a parallel universe and choosing which version you wish to recall would give you more wriggle room.

You can create “virtual” mentors which might be heroes of some sort from the past, present or be totally fictional. You can then ask them “and how would you have done this?” or any other question. These could be teaching you in the present rather than your younger self. One mentor could even be a future successful self. If you can imagine that, then who better to ask how they did it?

I suspect there is going to be very little in the way of straight answers to questions about this product. It has as you say great potential.

Here I must also say that what is written above may seem bizarre nonsense but we are talking about the imagination and the subconscious which is not at all logical, where anything you can imagine is “real”. Tim has in this package The Hypnotic Time Machine provided a clever open ended hypnotic metaphor which gives an easy “in” to any scene in time and space you can think of. So do not let it “boggle” your mind, let it make you free.

Peter