Reply To: Can I click track nausea?

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Melissa,

It would be a bit irresponsible of me to suggest anything other than seeking medical assistance with the issue you raised.

Migraines can be particularly difficult to deal with, and can cause the nausea you have experienced.

There are numerous triggers for migraines (dietary, medical and lifestyle) and, having experienced migraines quite acutely when I was younger, I would recommend getting this checked with a doctor.

That considered, I have used PSTEC on a personal level to overcome pain. However, that was not a migraine. It is worth exploring both sides of the mind/body connection. Even if the migraines and nausea were exacerbated by stress, there could still be something physical that needs to be addressed.

Nevertheless, I would still recommend using PSTEC to see if there is any stress (or other unwanted emotions) that arose from your studies. This may lessen the effects and will most likely produce some very beneficial results.

Hope this helps,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…