Can I click track nausea?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    melissa6b
    PSTEC User

Hi I have been feeling nauseous  :-  I threw up 2xs late last night this morning and am still feeling nauseous.  How do I click track this?  Do I focus on that yucky nauseous feeling in my stomach?  I thought it was due to stress but Ijust finished my Bachelor's degree a few days ago so a lot of my stress has decreased.
      I also have been getting migraines about 3xs per week that lead to me vomiting to get the pressure out of my head.
      Thanks for the help.
      Melissa

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Melissa,

It would be a bit irresponsible of me to suggest anything other than seeking medical assistance with the issue you raised.

Migraines can be particularly difficult to deal with, and can cause the nausea you have experienced.

There are numerous triggers for migraines (dietary, medical and lifestyle) and, having experienced migraines quite acutely when I was younger, I would recommend getting this checked with a doctor.

That considered, I have used PSTEC on a personal level to overcome pain. However, that was not a migraine. It is worth exploring both sides of the mind/body connection. Even if the migraines and nausea were exacerbated by stress, there could still be something physical that needs to be addressed.

Nevertheless, I would still recommend using PSTEC to see if there is any stress (or other unwanted emotions) that arose from your studies. This may lessen the effects and will most likely produce some very beneficial results.

Hope this helps,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Melissa

As Paul about seeking medical advice.

If as is possible the Degree work gave you so much stress and this is behind the migraines…

then “fear of failure” driving you to do the work required could be a part of it, are you waiting for results to see what level/grade you have acheived? How much is riding on this? Do you have a clear idea of where you want to go in life from here or are you now worried about getting a job and paying back any loans etc?

Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.