Reply To: quick question about belief statements – using conjunction

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser quick question about belief statements – using conjunction Reply To: quick question about belief statements – using conjunction

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Plus1g,

I do agree with Peter. Short, snappy and specific sentences are the way to go, in my experience.

A lot of “belief work” out there can be quite generic. Generally, though, there will be just variations on a theme. What is real for you?

“Mistakes and failure are bad” could “knock out” that negative sense.

As Peter mentioned, however, it would be worth relating those words to your own experiences of life.

What IS “failure”? How would you know you have failed? How would you feel if you failed?

“Failure” is just another word to describe our experience. It's not “out there.” One person's failure is another person's success.

As well as working on the beliefs, continue your brilliant work of neutralising the emotions – imagine “failing”, and then continue to CT.

You mentioned in another post that your sensory acuity is continuing to grow, as you continue to do this work. I know that it is opening up new possibilities for you, and new ways of seeing people and life, in general.

To that end, I would suggest thinking about context. A lot of beliefs will be contextual. In the context of “failure” or mistakes, would that only affect you in a certain context (e.g. the workplace)  or around certain people (authority types, relatives etc.)?

In other words, if you were in an empty room and completely unmonitored, would you worry about making a mistake?

I bring these points up not to be philosophical, but to help you target the most pertinent and relevant beliefs/feelings.

I hope that helps.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…