Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Thank you for your interesting post. Your experience shows how the PSTEC tools can work together to make even more powerful change possible.

You can also create a positive “cast of characters” a team of heroes on your side there to help and advise. Make these bigger and brighter with smiling faces and pleasant voices. They can be from the past present or fictional. Imagine what would Lincoln or Ghandi or Nelson Mandela say to you to help you, or even Batman or the Angel Gabriel. Whoever are your heroes to you, can help you work towards your goals. If you want to be an inventor businessman? Imagine Edison sitting the otherside of your desk helping you… ask him the questions bothering you. Sound like an idea you can play with?

Peter