How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

I have used this successfully on several types of thoughts and feelings. Steps 1-5 take no more than a few minutes time to actually prepare.

Step 1 – Identify the negative emotional experience that you want to remove from your life. (e.g. “anger”, “fear”, “rejection” “sadness” “low self-worth” etc)  This experience can consist of a pattern related to thoughts and feelings (Anger, fear, rejection – whatever you choose) and/or a pattern of things that happen to you often and that you do like in your life. Write this down on a piece of paper. So for this example we will use anger. Perhaps you have a pattern of getting angry at someone or maybe lots of people easily. Or, perhaps people get angry with you a lot and it makes you angry in return. Regardless, just write down what the feeling is using whatever words come to mind and a sentence to describe it “Anger – I often argue with my wife and kids.”

Step 2 – Pretend you are an outside observer and make a list of all the times in your life you can remember this negative experience happening. Start with the most significant events first “fighting with my spouse, fighting with my ex-relationships, fighting with my parents, fighting with my boss” write down as many as you can remember as far back as you can in your life

Step 3 – Again, pretend you are an outside observer and mentally revisit each event in your list and imagine how you thought and felt at the time about yourself during and afterwards- How the other person(s) involved acted towards you as you saw it and how you perceived the way they made you feel. Also think about how you felt toward the other person and how you made them feel. Do this for each event you have written down in step two. What you will find is that you actually have a mental “character” in you that happens to always be a part of each one of these events. This method covered by Peter in PSTEC Advanced Part 2. You can give this character a nickname as Peter describes. I highly suggest you purchase all of the PSTEC Advanced training Part 1&2 well worth it.

Step 4 – Now again pretending you are an outside observer, imagine about how your ego came after you and your character that always appears in these events. So in the case of anger, you has this evil entity, a mental inner child “ego personality” screaming at you, filling you and your character full of all sorts of nasty thoughts and feelings, the same thoughts and feelings you in turn used in your experience with each of the other person(s) as if your ego was also a part of this experience, right there in the room with you.

Step 5 – Pretending one more time you are an outside observer, imagine seeing yourself/your “ego personality” character and how you are being attacked now by the ego, how awful you/your character felt as it was happening and after it was finished happening.

Now start running the emotional click tracks on all of the experiences, thoughts and feelings and imagine the visuals from all the various perspectives while you tap.  What you will want to do is first run the 2015 wrapper track and you will want to scan through all of this information with all the various perspectives again in your mind while it plays. The key to success here is to use your imagination to “imagine it the worst it could be” and  turn it all up (thoughts and feelings) as high as you can and look at it from every perspective of the experience. So in these instances, you thought of all the anger you had. Instead, turn it up to resentment and seething hate toward the person(s) where you are screaming at them, if you have had thoughts worse than that, allow them no matter how horrific they are and imagine them. Also turn it up from the other person screaming, hating etc back to you as well.

If you are using something like fear, turn it up to horror and the scariest terror you can. For rejection you may want to think about being rejected so hard it is the most excruciating painful thing ever. The key here is to take all of these thoughts and feelings in your mind to extreme levels as you scan through them and click on them. The more extreme the better because you are essentially raising the “pain level” in your imagination to clear by doing so.

Important: Do this all while imagining it in the context that it is all happening to you right now (everything in steps 1-5) and that you are experiencing these different perspectives and their associated thoughts and feelings as if it is all occurring it in the present moment.

The important part here is to spend the majority of your time imagining how you see this character as an outside observer and also how you see and feel about yourself.

Ask how you truly see yourself, how you feel about yourself and how you perceive yourself with respect to these thoughts and feelings going on inside you.

Why?

Because this is all about self-reflection and changing within. The events that are associated with these negative thoughts and feelings are caused by what is going on in you, not by what is happening “out there”.

You must take full responsibility for what is going on in your mind model of reality and how your inner child is responding as such in reality to cause these things to happen.

If you are focusing on anger you will be able to see and imagine this pattern of an ego controlled “personality” that should be used while you run the clicktracks. The events will help you to be reminded of this ego personality as you go on about focusing and tapping.

The measuring stick of success and what truly matters at the end of the session is how you now think and feel about yourself.
      Whatever you subsequently  experience “out there” (or not) will be the direct and sole result of this.

From here you will want to start using all the various click tracks. I start with immediately playing the two accelerator tapping tracks. Then I go to the two 2015 long tracks. Then both accelerators again, then on to the two eef tracks then again both accelerators and then the two basic tracks.

Keep going until just like Tim’s suggestions say “it has no meaning” you will just be scatterbrained and confused about all of it if you try to think about it. You will get to the point where it will be nearly impossible to imagine it. Eventually, you may not be able to re-imagine it at all and if you are able to, it will not have any meaning. It will not affect you in any way negatively in thought or in feelings. You will feel indifferent about it and even better yet, feel good it's been cleared.

If you feel like you can go more, or it does come back again a little bit the next day, then start with the 2015 medium tracks instead of the long tracks and follow the same sequence again. Hit them with every possible suggestion in the arsenal. The key here is you may not have any feelings at the time. If you don’t, that’s ok. The instructions say “try hard to feel the feeling” but that does not mean you have to feel it. Is it nice to have some physical feeling to work on? Yes, but I have cleared big emotions like this without having any in the present moment.

After you go through this many runs of the tracks on all of these perspectives and the “ego personality” with their associated thoughts and feelings, you will probably feel pretty cloudy in the head and have a hard time trying to think about them. I would give it a few days and you should start seeing whatever you focused on subside drastically.

If you want, you can come back and do it again later to knock it down even more.

As you go along and remove some of the big and obvious emotions (thoughts and feelings), you may be able to shorten up the routine for subsequent smaller things. I am to the point now where my subconscious is loose enough that I can start with the wrapper, two accelerators, then one or two 2015 tracks, one accelerator, one eef, one accelerator and then a basic track and it will take it out. Sometimes even one of each with accelerators in between. The more you do the faster and easier it gets.

I have used this process on anger twice and all of a sudden I felt like I could never get angry at anything again in this aspect. It was as if it just seemed silly and ridiculous to ever get angry at anyone for anything. This is what happens when you hit a tipping point on a given emotion. It will also seem like in a week after you finish it will even be better. You will know its cleared when you can go into the same situation and you will be comfortable with it no matter what happens or in reality it stops altogether.

Now if you see that this emotion is really only affecting you in certain situations or people you can just narrow down to steps 1-5 to those specific people or types of people if you want to, but I prefer to go after the whole emotion or type of experience.

Also some people will say “I really don’t have any heavy emotions” again the instructions are literal, when you think about ANY negative pattern you don’t want in your life, some sort of physical negative FEELING will be present somewhere in your body, even slight. This translates to energy. That slight pull, tension whatever it is – that is what you want to focus on for the “feeling” while you scan through all of the events. If you aren't feeling angry, fearful or sad at the time, that's ok. Simply try as hard as you possibly can to feel it.

At the end of each session I always listen to the short relaxing accelerator and then at bedtime listen to the long relaxing accelerator.

Also after every session I try to listen to one of Tim's hypnosis audios, Perhaps the wealth of abundance, positive empowered, embracing change or something while the subconscious is really loose. This seems to make it have an easier, faster and stronger result.

I would also suggest to listen to the anger loop, stress in the moment and the new no more anger track for a few weeks until you see every aspect of frustration, anger, resentment and hate completely gone from your model of reality regardless of what you feel you need to clear. There is no room for this in your life in any capacity.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Thank you for your interesting post. Your experience shows how the PSTEC tools can work together to make even more powerful change possible.

You can also create a positive “cast of characters” a team of heroes on your side there to help and advise. Make these bigger and brighter with smiling faces and pleasant voices. They can be from the past present or fictional. Imagine what would Lincoln or Ghandi or Nelson Mandela say to you to help you, or even Batman or the Angel Gabriel. Whoever are your heroes to you, can help you work towards your goals. If you want to be an inventor businessman? Imagine Edison sitting the otherside of your desk helping you… ask him the questions bothering you. Sound like an idea you can play with?

Peter

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Yes, Peter this is all imagination. Just as we create the extreme negative in our imagination we want to rid ourselves from, we can create the contrast of extreme positive figures to help us along the way.

I have to again thank you for all of your help and also restate how grateful I am for the Advanced Level 2 recordings. This was absolutely paramount to “figuring out” this process provided here and has essentially enabled me to eliminate anger, resentment and hatred from my mind model of reality, literally in two days time. I cannot even fathom being mad at someone, the notion of it seems silly and ridiculous and also with it gone is the fear of someone becoming angry with me. Freedom.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

For others reading this.

You do not have to understand how the mind or PSTEC works in order to benefit from the programs, you just have to follow the simple instructions. However if you are using PSTEC as a self user then you are also being your own therapist and most people find it helpful to at least have a basic framework to help them have a better understanding of what they are doing and why. Some people have a need to understand how it all works before they even start. The place to start is the Level1 package which contains Enhanced Click Tracks, Positive and the first tutorial for therapists. You are also welcome to post any questions here on this forum.

Peter

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Peter and Plus1g,

Great summary there, Plus1g. I trust that will help a lot of forum visitors and PSTEC users.

With the numerous PSTEC packages, profound personal change is possible. They all offer different ways of resolving problems.

Your “outside observer” suggestion is an important one. It is a real skill and I would encourage people to develop this. It is something that usually requires practice.

The ability to “step outside yourself” and take on multiple perspectives can have tremendous spiritual, psychological and emotional benefits. It creates flexibility and allows us to appreciate that “our truth” is just “one truth.”

There are different ways of achieving this. Another way of doing this is just to pick an emotion, label it and then, using the various programs (but ideally the longer CT 2015 tracks), run through a list of times you experienced that unwanted emotion.

In essence, you could choose “sad” and then note down all the times and various triggers where you have felt sad – around certain people, when certain things have been said or done etc. Then run the Click Tracks until each event loses that particular charge.

I would recommend that people map things out, as you have already suggested. It is not essential, yet I think it helps create a greater focus for a PSTEC session.

The great thing about PSTEC is the flexibility it offers.

I think you have given people a great model to follow. Thanks for that.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

I will add to this post that as you continue working through this process outlined, it will likely require less time to clear subsequent emotions in each session.

Depending on the significance of what I see, I also follow up the session with a cascade release to finally put all of the experiences associated with it into the trashcan of my mind and delete it forever. If I have a negative feeling that comes about and I don't know what is causing it, I just go ahead run the cascade release track on it and then it is gone.

What used to take me a few hours is now going away in just a few runs of the accelerators and various tracks. Just like Tim says, everything just becomes more clear to you, easier and faster to remove as you go. Even the new things that are presented to you that seem “big” will be cleared out in a fraction of time that “big” things took weeks prior.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

I have now run about 25 sessions using this method, to the point where I can immediately spot a character, focus on it and use it without even really worrying about imagining an event at all.

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

One more thing I want to add to this post from my experience:

The word “emotions” and “feelings” can be interpreted differently by people. One thing that really helped as I moved further along with it was to focus on the “feeling”. To better describe what I mean by “feeling” is to compare with a feeling which reminds you of something. Like that “feeling” you get when it's your birthday, like you feel at Christmas time or when you visit your home town, walk through your old high school. The feeling like you are in trouble by your parents or maybe when you get the winter blues or a sinking feeling etc.

Clicking on the physical “emotions” or “feelings” does help but it's that “feeling” that exists below the physical emotions that really makes a difference when you want to remove something with PSTEC.

A lot of people will say they don't have heavy emotions or feelings after they get really stable and take off the big stuff. and that's where it starts to get really fun.

More on the feeling here: http://pstecforum.com/pf/feelings-ratings-suds-and-the-level-of-your/recreating-negative-emotionsfeelings-click-tracks/msg3096/#msg3096

When I started looking for that “feeling” associated with a bad experience or thought and focusing on that, it really made a difference. It is those “feelings” down below the physical feeling that influence our thought, behavior, emotions, energy etc.

The feeling of loneliness or emptiness is a perfect example. It may not have physical emotions with it, it is just a feeling that is present all the time.

Example: The other day my mom was here and brought some pictures by. Immediately, I had this “feeling” that came with looking at them. It was not a feeling of JEEP but there is no way to describe it with words. So I decided to clear it and with that came a long slew of feelings that kept changing as I went to at least 50 different feelings and events that I have experienced over the last 15 years throughout my relationship with my wife, none of which were JEEP and none which I could describe with an emotional word. I just followed it and kept clicking on whatever came in. I would not call the feelings pain, but each event had a distinct feeling and it felt good to clear. They are all gone now and what a difference it made.

Hope this helps!

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

Adding an update to this post that will greatly enhance this and speed things up for you.

When I say the word “feeling” you have to take this in the context of these examples

A feeling when you visit your home town or your childhood school
                      A feeling you get at Christmas time
                      A feeling when you run into an old friend
                      A feeling that you have when you hear an old song that takes you back to an event

In all cases, this is the type of “feeling” you want to go after. These may be covered up by physical “emotions” or what some may call physical “feelings” that we call fear, anger, frustration, sad, pain, guilt etc – but after you clear those you will get to the “feeling”.

So for example if you think about each person you interact with – each person has a different “feeling” that you associate with them. Think about your mother, she has a feeling that your 5 senses associate with her.

It is not the feeling they give you but rather the feeling in you that you associate with them, the event or both.

Think about your father, same unique feeling for him. A person you do not like at work, you have a “feeling” you associate with them. Someone who caused you a lot of pain as a child. You have a feeling you associate with them. These feelings do not have a word that you can associate with them it is more of an energetic or ambient “feeling” for a lack of better term.

In the example of your mother, father or maybe even your spouse. Although you have a general “feeling” you associate with them, you also have lots of other types of “feeling” or variations of their core feeling depending on how you interpret their moods. There is a distinct feeling you associate with them for when they are displaying anger, when they are unhappy, when they are putting you down or talking to you in any negative way etc.

Also when you have an any event, more specifically an that is negative there will be some feeling – non JEEP – that you associate with that person and the actual event itself through your 5 senses. There also may be a feeling and/or physical emotion that you associate with it too.

The most profound results I have had so far is to, as Tim says “focus on that feeling” and I generally focus on the feeling of the event itself and the feeling I associate with the energy of the other person. There is really no word you can use to describe these.

So take any significant negative childhood person (e.g. parent, grandparent, girlfriend/boyfriend bully etc) and think about those specific negative emotions they displayed toward you and the feeling you associate with that negative emotion. Focus on that person doing what they did and the “feeling” and clicktrack it until it's gone.

Do so in the following perspectives:

a.) How do you feel about them?
                      b.) How did/do you feel yourself or about yourself?
                      c.) How did/do they make you feel?

Think back to those times and clicktrack the feelings you associated with them, yourself, and anyone else involved with any given experience you choose.

d.) There may also just be some generic ambient or energetic “feeling” associated with the event that your 5 senses has assigned to it – Be sure to clicktrack this as well.

Basically, any “feeling” associated with that person, yourself and the actual event is what you want to clear. If you have negative physical emotions or feelings you may need to remove those as well but do your best to get to the “feeling” and the emotions will go away in general.

I have done this with my father, grandfather, spouse and several other people and when I started it, it unlocked hundreds of “feelings” for each one in the session that I just kept tapping on until I was completely clear of all. As I did these I realized how many of these exact behaviors I have in myself that I had learned from them. As I cleared them I now no longer have these feelings, energies or behaviors. It's kind of like pulling the string on a bag of grass seed. You pull on that one little string, they all start to unravel and then all the seed just pours out. – When that seed pours out just keep clicktracking until it's all gone.

What is important to note is that the “feeling” someone “gives you” is what you associate with them and is most always in some way associated with what you have learned through your experiences as a child. I find many times when I click on a recent feeling it either goes away or will reveal (especially with the use of accelerators) and/or turn into an experience with someone in my childhood and the feeling from that childhood experience will be as fresh as if it is happening again right now nearly 40 years later.

Hope this helps!

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

A little more to clarify a “feeling” I recently picked up the book The Phantom of the Psyche: Freeing Ourself from Inner Passivity by Peter Michaelson. This book has resulted in a monumental leap forward for me in my journey.

Combining this book with PSTEC is your golden ticket to inner-liberation.

https://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Psyche-Freeing-Ourself-Passivity/dp/0741421291

Here is an excerpt from the intro.

“Through passivity, we do not act; rather we react. Through passivity, we feel nothing when it is appropriate to feel something, or we feel a strong negative emotion when the situation we are encountering doesn’t call for such a reaction. A passive reaction can also consist of doing something that is inappropriate while not recognizing what is appropriate. Passivity is often experienced as a sense of inertia, as having no power, being stuck, unable to move forward in one’s life or powerless to make something positive happen. It is the condition of accepting one’s fate rather than believing in and creating one’s destiny. As one person put it, “It is the feeling that things happen to me rather than me choosing.” It is also the condition of believing in oneself and one’s destiny but not being able to fulfill it. Another person told me, “Sometimes I feel I’m all dressed up, ready to go, but my shoes are tied together.” Here’s a partial slate of variations or flavors of the passive experience: We feel under the influence of something or someone, overwhelmed, helpless, taken advantage of, beaten down, conned, violated, lied to, persecuted, intimidated, trapped, forced to submit, manipulated, pushed around, dominated, consumed, inhibited, restrained, held up, made to endure inappropriate behavior, imposed upon, made to look bad, forced to pick up the burden or do it all oneself, and required to see or do things according to someone else’s needs or demands. Often, we are not conscious of either our passivity or our reactions to it. For instance, a man’s reaction to his passivity could be anger or fear, but he might not consciously register his anger until someone comments, “And what are you so angry about?” Meanwhile, it is understood that an emotionally strong person can be restricted or imposed upon (to take words from the above list) by some person or situation and yet not be triggered by inner passivity. This individual may graciously comply or submit, for purposes of strategy or necessity, to the controls being imposed, and yet does not get triggered emotionally by the feeling of being controlled. The following experiences are also variations of passivity: expecting loss, feeling deprived or refused, missing out, never having enough, feeling dissatisfied and drained; feeling ignored, neglected, and excluded; feeling gypped or ripped off; and feeling disqualified, discounted, and dismissed. The more extensive our inner passivity, the more painfully we resonate with these feelings. Finally, deep in our psyche are the ultimate, most painful manifestations of inner passivity: feelings of being rejected, abandoned, betrayed, negated, hated, and annihilated. It is through these feelings in particular that we feel one of the main symptoms of inner passivity, namely the great pain of being lost to ourself. Through our passivity we retain and circulate these negative emotions in our experience of life and ourselves. We resonate like a tuning fork with them. One client who was beginning to understand his deep affinity for his unresolved emotions said, “It’s like I have a little Bermuda Triangle in my soul.”

You can see there are so many feelings we cannot describe with words. Bottom line, if it's not a feeling JEEP, clicktrack it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.