Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Yes, Peter this is all imagination. Just as we create the extreme negative in our imagination we want to rid ourselves from, we can create the contrast of extreme positive figures to help us along the way.

I have to again thank you for all of your help and also restate how grateful I am for the Advanced Level 2 recordings. This was absolutely paramount to “figuring out” this process provided here and has essentially enabled me to eliminate anger, resentment and hatred from my mind model of reality, literally in two days time. I cannot even fathom being mad at someone, the notion of it seems silly and ridiculous and also with it gone is the fear of someone becoming angry with me. Freedom.