Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Peter and Plus1g,

Great summary there, Plus1g. I trust that will help a lot of forum visitors and PSTEC users.

With the numerous PSTEC packages, profound personal change is possible. They all offer different ways of resolving problems.

Your “outside observer” suggestion is an important one. It is a real skill and I would encourage people to develop this. It is something that usually requires practice.

The ability to “step outside yourself” and take on multiple perspectives can have tremendous spiritual, psychological and emotional benefits. It creates flexibility and allows us to appreciate that “our truth” is just “one truth.”

There are different ways of achieving this. Another way of doing this is just to pick an emotion, label it and then, using the various programs (but ideally the longer CT 2015 tracks), run through a list of times you experienced that unwanted emotion.

In essence, you could choose “sad” and then note down all the times and various triggers where you have felt sad – around certain people, when certain things have been said or done etc. Then run the Click Tracks until each event loses that particular charge.

I would recommend that people map things out, as you have already suggested. It is not essential, yet I think it helps create a greater focus for a PSTEC session.

The great thing about PSTEC is the flexibility it offers.

I think you have given people a great model to follow. Thanks for that.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…