Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

I will add to this post that as you continue working through this process outlined, it will likely require less time to clear subsequent emotions in each session.

Depending on the significance of what I see, I also follow up the session with a cascade release to finally put all of the experiences associated with it into the trashcan of my mind and delete it forever. If I have a negative feeling that comes about and I don't know what is causing it, I just go ahead run the cascade release track on it and then it is gone.

What used to take me a few hours is now going away in just a few runs of the accelerators and various tracks. Just like Tim says, everything just becomes more clear to you, easier and faster to remove as you go. Even the new things that are presented to you that seem “big” will be cleared out in a fraction of time that “big” things took weeks prior.