Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings Reply To: How I easily obliterate programs that cause negative thoughts and feelings

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

A little more to clarify a “feeling” I recently picked up the book The Phantom of the Psyche: Freeing Ourself from Inner Passivity by Peter Michaelson. This book has resulted in a monumental leap forward for me in my journey.

Combining this book with PSTEC is your golden ticket to inner-liberation.

https://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Psyche-Freeing-Ourself-Passivity/dp/0741421291

Here is an excerpt from the intro.

“Through passivity, we do not act; rather we react. Through passivity, we feel nothing when it is appropriate to feel something, or we feel a strong negative emotion when the situation we are encountering doesn’t call for such a reaction. A passive reaction can also consist of doing something that is inappropriate while not recognizing what is appropriate. Passivity is often experienced as a sense of inertia, as having no power, being stuck, unable to move forward in one’s life or powerless to make something positive happen. It is the condition of accepting one’s fate rather than believing in and creating one’s destiny. As one person put it, “It is the feeling that things happen to me rather than me choosing.” It is also the condition of believing in oneself and one’s destiny but not being able to fulfill it. Another person told me, “Sometimes I feel I’m all dressed up, ready to go, but my shoes are tied together.” Here’s a partial slate of variations or flavors of the passive experience: We feel under the influence of something or someone, overwhelmed, helpless, taken advantage of, beaten down, conned, violated, lied to, persecuted, intimidated, trapped, forced to submit, manipulated, pushed around, dominated, consumed, inhibited, restrained, held up, made to endure inappropriate behavior, imposed upon, made to look bad, forced to pick up the burden or do it all oneself, and required to see or do things according to someone else’s needs or demands. Often, we are not conscious of either our passivity or our reactions to it. For instance, a man’s reaction to his passivity could be anger or fear, but he might not consciously register his anger until someone comments, “And what are you so angry about?” Meanwhile, it is understood that an emotionally strong person can be restricted or imposed upon (to take words from the above list) by some person or situation and yet not be triggered by inner passivity. This individual may graciously comply or submit, for purposes of strategy or necessity, to the controls being imposed, and yet does not get triggered emotionally by the feeling of being controlled. The following experiences are also variations of passivity: expecting loss, feeling deprived or refused, missing out, never having enough, feeling dissatisfied and drained; feeling ignored, neglected, and excluded; feeling gypped or ripped off; and feeling disqualified, discounted, and dismissed. The more extensive our inner passivity, the more painfully we resonate with these feelings. Finally, deep in our psyche are the ultimate, most painful manifestations of inner passivity: feelings of being rejected, abandoned, betrayed, negated, hated, and annihilated. It is through these feelings in particular that we feel one of the main symptoms of inner passivity, namely the great pain of being lost to ourself. Through our passivity we retain and circulate these negative emotions in our experience of life and ourselves. We resonate like a tuning fork with them. One client who was beginning to understand his deep affinity for his unresolved emotions said, “It’s like I have a little Bermuda Triangle in my soul.”

You can see there are so many feelings we cannot describe with words. Bottom line, if it's not a feeling JEEP, clicktrack it!