Reply To: Please help with crafting affirmations.

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Secrets Please help with crafting affirmations. Reply To: Please help with crafting affirmations.

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adam,

Hope you don't mind me weighing in here.

A suggestion like “when I use the click tracks I instantly neutralize negative emotions” contains a negative implication (just with the language itself). Moreover, that just describes the designed function of PSTEC Click Tracks. It would be similar to suggesting something like “when I drink water, I become hydrated.”

There's nothing wrong with it, per se, but I'm not sure what impact it would have.

How about something like “PSTEC is helping me become the best version of myself”?

Even better…what version of yourself do you want to become? What are you aiming for?

I notice that you mentioned money in your earlier post. What would having more money (or less debt) give you that you believe you currently lack?

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…