Please help with crafting affirmations.

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Secrets Please help with crafting affirmations.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adamsss
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I have crafted affirmations to use with PP so that my subconscious mind can assist in releasing my long standing money problem… Here are the statements I have crafted… What do you think? Please advise:

WHY did I release my need for rejecting money?
      I release my need for deprivation.
      I release my need for debts.

Thank you for your advise.

Adam

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adam!
        Your PSTEC Positive (PP) statements are all in the negative and focusing on what you don't want.  There are times when a “negative” statement can be helpful, such as: “I don't care what 'John' thinks about me” (when you are dealing with continued criticism from someone) … that's just one example … but in this case I would go in another direction.  Additional notes…

WHY did I release my need for rejecting money?
        Don't ask a question with PP  … plus very confusing to the conscious mind and will be even more so to the subconscious … keep the concepts simple.

I release my need for deprivation.
        With PSTEC Negative available, you can address negative beliefs similar to this and then craft an empowering PP statement afterward.
        So, if the negative belief is “I am comfortable being deprived ” (just a guess), you would run that with PN (after doing the counter examples per the instructions!  ;)  and then craft some PP, such as:

When I think about wealth and abundance I feel at peace
        and/or
        Opportunities and wealth come to me with ease
        and/or
        When I recognized an ideal opportunity for me I take swift action on it

Make sense?

Aloha!
        Jeff

Adamsss
        PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Thank you I'll adjust my affirmations accordingly.  It make sense to have positive affirmations.

Best regards
          Adam

Adamsss
          PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

What about this suggestion, 'when I use the click tracks I instantly neutralize negative emotions'

Thank you!
            Adam

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adam,

Hope you don't mind me weighing in here.

A suggestion like “when I use the click tracks I instantly neutralize negative emotions” contains a negative implication (just with the language itself). Moreover, that just describes the designed function of PSTEC Click Tracks. It would be similar to suggesting something like “when I drink water, I become hydrated.”

There's nothing wrong with it, per se, but I'm not sure what impact it would have.

How about something like “PSTEC is helping me become the best version of myself”?

Even better…what version of yourself do you want to become? What are you aiming for?

I notice that you mentioned money in your earlier post. What would having more money (or less debt) give you that you believe you currently lack?

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Adamsss
              PSTEC User

Hi Paul,

I don't mind your help and suggestion. The purpose of my affirmation is to trigger my subconscious mind to help me neutralize negative emotions quickly when I am using click tracks.

Some where in the accelerator tutorial Tim suggest that we can use an affirmation like: “When I use the click tracks they help me remember the cause of my problems '

I thought  maybe a suggestion like this will help.

Regards
                Adam 

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User
                  Adamsss
                  PSTEC User

Hello plus1g,

Thank you very much for your suggestion it really helped. Jeff's suggestions hit the bulls eye. I'll definitely use the affirmations.

Kind regards,
                    Adam

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.