Reply To: Wrapper prior to Cascade Release?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Cascade Release Wrapper prior to Cascade Release? Reply To: Wrapper prior to Cascade Release?

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi testing123,

As Peter mentioned, the wrapper track is designed for use with the 2015 Click Tracks. However, while I have not used it with any other PSTEC tracks/tools, I see no reason why you could not experiment with it. Moreover, I cannot see how it would be unsafe. Whether it would be more effective for you remains to be seen, of course.

As long as you are clear about the instructions for PSTEC (e.g. the individual tracks) and have already made progress with it, some experimentation can prove very beneficial. Experimentation with PSTEC can prove very beneficial, but has some caveats too. I think the main caveat is to be clear on why you wish to experiment in this way, and also be sure that you are neutralising unwanted emotions in the first instance. It is crucial, I feel, to ensure you have already followed the suggested protocols.

To that end, I would recommend using the tracks in the prescribed way initially. The Accelerator tracks tend to be better suited for aiding recall of problems/memories, while the wrappers help you group them together. So, if you are using CT 2015 and working on an emotion like sadness, the Wrapper will help you group the related memories of sadness together; the Accelerator tracks will have called them to mind in the first place.

I hope this perspective makes sense.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…