Reply To: Using weight loss package and have NO desire to eat anything – not hungry at all

Forums General and Miscellaneous Questions About Weight Loss Using weight loss package and have NO desire to eat anything – not hungry at all Reply To: Using weight loss package and have NO desire to eat anything – not hungry at all

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi Louise

No, you should not have to listen to the tracks x times a day forever, that sounds like a punishment. PSTEC should feel more like playing.

Over eating is emotional and then rationalised with an excuse for it in the form of a belief. From your post ” I cannot stop myself from eating what I like” comes to mind during or after the eating, the negative feeling/emotion triggers the eating in the first place. Stress in this case can be regarded a complex negative feeling/emotion.

As emotions are the problem I suggest working with the FREE Basic Click Tracks or other Click Track packages if you have them. As I know nothing about you or your history the the following generic advise might be slower and less direct but it will still work.

Take some sheets of paper and write down a list of all your memories of things that you had rather not have happened to you, even what now seems small sometimes silly trivial things. The fact that you can still remember them suggests that they did not feel so insignificant at the time. Work your way through Click Tracking them all. They will probably all have made you lose some self esteem/worth/confidence at the time. The things that make you stressed and overeat tend to be those where you feel you have no control or have lost some feeling of influence, powerless maybe. On your list should also be any strong memories of diet failures and times where you feel you have given in to the urge to eat.

This is not about willpower. Most times out of ten, in any contest of will over emotion, emotions win. So clearing out all the old baggage from your past will give you a chance of starting with a clean sheet and not triggered to eat all the time.

What do you think?
    Peter