Reply To: PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story Reply To: PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

1) I face doubts when I'm trying to work with supporting beliefs like

“People would not like me if they knew the truth about me”

I understand finding and working with its corresponding core belief “I'm bad” or “I'm not good enough” is the way to go but can we also work with the supporting beliefs directly? ( Incase I'm not able to detec the underlying core belief)

If so how do I rephrase it?

Thanks

You are saying two things here – a complex belief

People haven't liked me
    Someone would have found out the truth about me

also might add in

I've had a secret or I've been keeping a secret
    I've been hiding something

“I don't think I'll get that job” – I couldn't get a job and I couldn't find a job

Thanks

“It's too late to apply for that job” – It has been too late to apply for that job or It was too late to apply for a job

You could also get into:

nobody would have hired me
    and
    I haven't been good enough to _______ 
    I haven't been worthy of _______ 
    I didn't deserve _______ 

The blank might be something you believe about the job. e.g. I didn't deserve a better paying job or I haven't been good enough to have a higher paying job.

Read here http://pstecforum.com/pf/belief-blasters/'it'-vs-'i'/msg3867/#msg3867

Don't worry about the phrase being absolutely perfect. if one does not clean everything up at worst you will become a little more clear and then see what the real issue is. You can't make a mistake or break anything by using a belief blaster. The are rather forgiving and what is 10 minutes time? :)