PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

OK here are some early results on the new Belief Blasters package. Belief Blasters https://pstecaudiosource.org/belief-blasters#aff_id=29637&camp_id=banner5

I had a client who was deep in a powerless belief “I am powerless” and also had charges on hopeless and helpless feelings. They ran the 18 minute track on the past tense statement “I've been powerless” and over the next 24 hours they released a load of emotions relating to this. It is now gone and as a result, the hopeless and helpless feelings are also gone.

I also ran the tracks on some beliefs that I have ct in the past and don't have any problems with and also some I don't. I didnt previously take the time to run pstec negative on them.

I am bad —> I've been bad. I did a lot of clicktracking around this a few months ago. Not really an issue anymore for me though when I ran the belief blaster (12 min) I had many strange thoughts and feelings related to this of which I never had come up even using the why technique with clicktracks. I certainly don't feel bad anymore.

I am not safe —> I haven't been safe. So many odball thoughts and feelings with this one and they all went back to times when I was in physical fights or strong verbal confrontations and did not feel safe. It's definitely as clear now as saying “I'm 8 feet tall” and means nothing to me, no negative charge.

I am overwhelmed —> I've been overwhelmed. Again I had pretty much CT this down to nothing previously though when I ran the belief busters many odball thoughts and feelings of overwhelm came up until about halfway through the track. Again it is clear.

This thing is just pure genius. A person can take a list of beliefs and read each one, think about if for a bit. If it has a charge, belief blast in 10 minutes and then using pstec positive/extra positive non tappping track add in a new belief to counter it in 2 minutes. NO TAPPING REQUIRED.

Of course this assumes that you know what the belief/phrase is. So many feelings have an unknown belief. This is where the “why technique” using the clicktracks will reveal the original events and feelings.

Thank you!

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Thanks again, Brian.

I am testing out the product now and am, as ever, thoroughly impressed. Simple to use, straightforward and very effective.

Good tips there, by the way, Brian.

Beliefs are abstractions about reality. “I am…”, “People are…”, “Life is…”.

Eliminating beliefs can be highly effective and liberating, as they can feed into behaviours and emotions.  A belief like “Change is difficult” or “I cannot change” might impact people from even attempting to make personal changes.

If anyone is unsure of what beliefs they may hold, there are several ways to access this.

1) Consider your pattern of behaviour and thought. Then ask “what would I have to believe to…(be behaving/thinking that way)?”

2) You could also say any of the common “core” limiting self-concept beliefs (e.g. “I am not good enough”) out loud. If they feel true, uncomfortable etc., then you likely hold such a belief. Even if you rationalise that you would not hold such a belief, it is worth noting that the belief would have made sense at the time it was formed.

3) As Brian mentioned, say something like “I am 8 feet tall” or “I am a Martian” and you will expect emotional neutrality (unless you happen to be a very tall Martian and…thanks for stopping by!).

This emotional neutrality and lack of resonance will be the same with beliefs you have eliminated. Once eliminated, there will be no charge at all.

4) Listen to your language. Beliefs will typically abound. “My boss is horrible”, “She doesn't like me,” “I can't make money.” The stories we tell ourselves and others can help reveal the types of beliefs we hold.

5) When I am working with clients, I ask them to consider how these beliefs (once identified) would have contributed to certain emotional and behavioural patterns. This is not essential, but I find that it makes things more tangible.

6) Brian, your “I am overwhelmed” example is an interesting one, as I would have thought that CTing the feelings of overwhelm would have been the best strategy and, indeed, that seemed to be the case. I would position phrases such as “I am overwhelmed”, “I am tired” and “I am stressed” as more emotionally descriptive or consequence beliefs. They do not really seem to function as traditional beliefs, per se. They could be used as descriptions of the emotions –  “I feel overwhelmed.”  You could perhaps find the core belief that creates overwhelm by asking “what would I have to believe about myself or that situation to experience feelings of overwhelm?”

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

6) Brian, your “I am overwhelmed” example is an interesting one, as I would have thought that CTing the feelings of overwhelm would have been the best strategy and, indeed, that seemed to be the case. I would position phrases such as “I am overwhelmed”, “I am tired” and “I am stressed” as more emotionally descriptive or consequence beliefs. They do not really seem to function as traditional beliefs, per se. They could be used as descriptions of the emotions –  “I feel overwhelmed.”  You could perhaps find the core belief that creates overwhelm by asking “what would I have to believe about myself or that situation to experience feelings of overwhelm?”

Paul

I thought the same myself. I found it interesting that just as Liz said she got some things she wasn't expecting. I did clicktrack those feelings or overwhelm using why technique but never had those specific feelings.

The other question I had which was not on the instructions perhaps one of you guys can find out – is it ok to use the term “was” or wasn't” as in “I wasn't good enough” or “I was bad” “I was a failure”

Paul McCabe

Maybe Jeff or Tim will stop by and advise whether the type of past tense used is important.

I was helping my daughter with her SATs preparation and the sheer amount of grammatical labels is staggering and, frankly, something I had overlooked.

I suspect that, with the Belief Blaster tracks, it depends on the wording of the original belief. So, “I am not good enough” might change more naturally to “I was not good enough.”  That is a more natural time-shift, as it retains the same structure. I can see more power in that than, say, “I have not been good enough.”

Similarly “I am a failure” can shift to “I was a failure.” I could see the case for “I have been a failure”  (Present perfect continuous, apparently), but this is not strictly in the past.

The resonance might vary from individual to individual and shows the power of language to shift meaning.

It is a great question, Brian, as I do wonder whether the *type* of past tense used is important…or whether the specific tense used can have another impact.

I believe the crucial thing is just to move the tense from the present into the past, and that any version of the past would be sufficient.

For anyone reading this who has not purchased at the introductory price, I would highly recommend listening to the podcast on the product page.

https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/384fm/24861?camp_id=150

Paul

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

PSTEC Accounts

Good question and “hi” to you both! :)

Part of my French language learning has been the discovery of countless peculiarly named tenses. There are at least 25 or more and it came as a shock when I was learning them in a foreign language. I didn't want to go down that rabbit hole with the instructions on these tools though. I like to keep things simple.

Sooooo….to the question RE the Belief Blasters:- Most people other than linguists think past, present, or future and so when  I put together the instructions I figured that few people would know what present perfect continuous or anything else was  so instead I simply described moving it into the past and gave a few examples. Much simpler!

My preference would be to shift “I am a failure” to  “I've been a failure” simply because it most accurately describes the belief while not further projecting it into the future. “I was a failure” is fine too and will still work anyway as well so I didn't elaborate on the instructions. (Simplicity of instructions was high on my agenda).  At the end of the day either is fine. I would suggest the former where possible.
              Ps. I'm typing this on a tiny screen so please forgive any typos!

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Thank you, Tim!

Paul McCabe

Excellent, Tim. Thanks very much.

Very helpful indeed, as I know this question might have cropped up subsequently.

Paul

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

I ran this on a few more beliefs again a few I had clicktracked but not pstec negative and a few i had never worked on at all that had a negative emotional charge. AMAZING results before and after. WOW WOW WOW!

Jen
                    PSTEC User

Do I wear headphones during the belief blaster?

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

It would be best.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.