Reply To: Belief Blasters

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Belief Blasters Reply To: Belief Blasters

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Ed23,

Thanks very much for posting and, might I say, what a great first post.

It is great to see a fellow “Norn Irish” guy on the forum  ;)

I am glad to learn you have been getting some great results with the Belief Blasters and then adding in a positive suggestion via PSTEC Positive.

I think you are using a highly effective strategy and leveraging those PSTEC resources very well indeed.

You are probably already doing this but, just for anyone else reading, I also recommend connecting with the words of the belief statement.

For something like “I'm not deserving”, you can ask “deserving of what?” and see if anything else comes up. Also, consider how such a belief will have fed into various emotional and behavioural patterns throughout your life.

For example, “I didn't believe I was deserving of love, so I didn't pursue that relationship or gave up early.”

Patterns can become very apparent and emotional patterns can be neutralised with the CTs.

Thanks again for posting and please keep posting  :)

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…