Belief Blasters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pstec33
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I hope someone can shed more light on “Believe what you are saying”. I know that this topic has been discussed here before but I am still not 100% sure that I understand it correctly. Back to the topic. Lets say I work on the belief I am in danger -> I was in danger. When I try hard to believe that I was in danger. Does that mean that I have to believe that I am not in danger anymore but I am just acknowledging that I was in danger in my past?

Thanks and Kind Regards

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

I've been in danger.

Try as hard as you can (try really, really, really hard) to believe that what you are saying over and over again is (was) true. Easy as that.

whitelotus
        PSTEC User

I've been in danger.

Try as hard as you can (try really, really, really hard) to believe that what you are saying over and over again is (was) true. Easy as that.

While working with a belief, like I've been in danger, what exactly are we focusing on. Is it a thought or fact, or a set of feelings or a memory?

When Tim asks to “Try as hard as you can to believe” I really try to feel that belief. I feel fear and anxiety.
          Sometimes a related memory pops up and I try to focus on that as a evidence of that belief.

Am I doing this right?

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Whitelotus,

Thanks for your post.

It would appear that you are certainly doing it right, as you are focusing on the belief and TRYING to believe it while the track is playing. While the track is playing, certain thoughts, feelings and memories may come into your awareness.

Once you identify a belief, you may become aware of how this was formed and how it has shown up in various aspects of your life. Think of how such a belief has affected you. This is not an essential part of running the tracks, but something I add before running the track.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

I just focus on the phrase and try as hard as I can to believe that what I am saying is (was) true. Simple as that. As Paul pointed out, it will likely reveal memories and feelings to you which is great. Just stay focused on the phrase repeating it and trying hard to believe it's true.

Eamon Doherty
              PSTEC User

Hello guys I'm a guy from Ireland Co. Armagh ( Paul ) :)firstly I've been reading the forum for a while and it's always very good to get tips as well as different perspectives to help along with this journey. Childhood trauma holds so many of us back probably also to do with the fact of how active our imagination was back then ( just had this wisdom thought ) we planted Those seeds so deep then but as we got older especially after the Santa bubble got burst we slowly began to use it less and less and with not nearly as much punch. Anyhow I've been using pstec for a good while and I wanted to share a recent shift and how it's came about. So in conjunction with pstec I googled positive core beliefs instead of negative and got a fantastic list off Carsten burns I think is the website. It's like a top 100 positive core beliefs and affirmations list but this is best and super for me bit. All you need to do is switch up a word or two to the ones you feel uncomfortable reading and all of a sudden you have chopped some branches of your negative tree. Examples.
                I am worth loving –
                I easily attract love.
                I deserve to be wealthy.

I just edited so i could blast I wasn't worth loving- I couldn't attract love – I didn't deserve to be wealthy. The key thing is obviously reading a lot of them and which takes 2-3 mins and taking care to be honest with yourself some will seem true others bs it's just not how you talk or say things but you will get several hitting or at least putting pressure on the nerve. Bingo turn it into a negative then after you blast it simply pstec positive the original belief so what was a problem now has been fully switched over inside your mind. Paul and Brain be cool to hear your feedback on this.

Psycho cybernetics by Maxwell maltz if anyone needs the perfect book to work along side pstec wow this recent discovery is a must have it's pretty long but it's a beautiful piece of art, I would actually suggest YouTube and think his name is Joseph Rodriguez who has a channel of study notes for loads of great books it's all the best bits broke down this to me is perfect for pstec they go hand in hand.

Ok guys that's my first post hope it can help someone out I'm away to dig up and blast some more crap bye ?

Paul McCabe

Hi Ed23,

Thanks very much for posting and, might I say, what a great first post.

It is great to see a fellow “Norn Irish” guy on the forum  ;)

I am glad to learn you have been getting some great results with the Belief Blasters and then adding in a positive suggestion via PSTEC Positive.

I think you are using a highly effective strategy and leveraging those PSTEC resources very well indeed.

You are probably already doing this but, just for anyone else reading, I also recommend connecting with the words of the belief statement.

For something like “I'm not deserving”, you can ask “deserving of what?” and see if anything else comes up. Also, consider how such a belief will have fed into various emotional and behavioural patterns throughout your life.

For example, “I didn't believe I was deserving of love, so I didn't pursue that relationship or gave up early.”

Patterns can become very apparent and emotional patterns can be neutralised with the CTs.

Thanks again for posting and please keep posting  :)

All the best,

Paul

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Eamon Doherty
                  PSTEC User

Paul thank you for the reply the suggestions about impatience and frustration from you guys recently within the forum have also been a massive help. Excuse the comparison but are you almost making a suggestion like taking to God or wisdom or the higher self when your saying ask why I'm a deep thinker you might have guessed ? I've read a lot of self help type material over the years I'm a manic depressive who chooses exercise and meditation/pstec over pills.

My goal now is to never stop using this stuff I am worth it and it really helps if done systematically and correctly.

If I'm completely honest I've had success then went backwards before and it's like Tim explained wth the scales needing to get over the tipping point. Any advice to force myself if you like to not fall of the rails again I don't believe I will but I'm feeling good right now hope this makes sense it's like preventive maintenance do the work so the break down doesn't happen !

Paul McCabe

Hi Ed23,

Congratulations on your progress, which I expect will only continue to deepen.

“I'm a manic depressive.”

That sounds like something that could certainly be blasted  ;)

I think it is important to accept that old diagnoses do not have to form part of our present or future mind model. They are a label.

A feeling of depression may have been something you experienced, but that does not mean YOU are a depressive.

With PSTEC, you can define yourself anew and recreate yourself.

I would recommend NOT forcing yourself at all and trust in the process, trust in yourself and be OK with things not being perfect at times.

The PSTEC Click Tracks have a self-reflexive quality to them, so I would certainly recommend CTing on the imagined outcome of “falling off the rails again.” That is a negative expectation, of course.

So, imagine that happening, rate the feeling from 0-10 and CT as close as you can to 0. With that imagined outcome losing its charge, I expect that you will be feeling very liberated.

You could blast away possible beliefs you may hold about change or life itself. Check to see if any of these resonate with you:

“Change doesn't last.”

“Life is difficult.”

“Changing is tough.”

“I can't be helped.”

“I'm not right.”

See what else comes up.

You could re-word these as you see fit, put them in the past tense and “blast” them away. Again…liberation  ;)

These sort of suggestions, when run separately through PSTEC Positive may also help:

“From today I can enjoy the progress I am making.”

“I can trust in myself.”

“I can feel good at anytime.”

“I notice how strong I am becoming.”

I hope that is helpful to you and please keep us updated on your progress.

Paul  :D

Eamon Doherty
                      PSTEC User

Paul ?? thanks a million.

My own diagnosis by the way and yes agree it in itself needs blasted i honestly looked back at that second post and thought oops but no big deal ? I have done some work on the couldn't change am now able to change beliefs so we're Def on the same page with that one although you have certainly given me better layers to work through. I've just thought discipline could be a key to work through.

I wasn't disciplined  I lacked discipline

I quit to early I used to give up

All your other ones will be be hit as well there on the money I'll keep you and the forum posted don't want to poison you too much ? that's only a joke though not a belief ? I'll prob blast it just incase.

Honestly Paul thanks so much again all the best Ed 23

A few suicide attempts by my parents when I was 11- 14 one on Xmas Eve hanging in a pub cubicle a guy got him down plus one when I kicked in the bathroom door to prevent my mum drowning after taking pills I was 13 ish it's seriously not a big deal anymore I've hit those tones of times although there are perhaps different angles to back with just opening up to inspire other people plus give you an insight after your kindness I was an angry teen who punched doors a lot ? ✌️

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.