Reply To: Frustration – Tip: The secret feeling to remove first for more freedom faster

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Frustration – Tip: The secret feeling to remove first for more freedom faster Reply To: Frustration – Tip: The secret feeling to remove first for more freedom faster

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Brian,

Great stuff. Thanks for shining a light on this.

There seems to be so many aspects to frustration and it definitely can get in the way.

This shows up in lots of ways, and I would also throw “impatience” into that mix – not just with PSTEC, but with life and the people in it. Neutralising this can dramatically transform your experience of life.

As Tim has said “therapy is not a race” and it really is not. I would also contend that life is not a race either…nor a big competition.

As you mentioned, Brian, the most profound changes come to those who diligently work through their issues and who neutralise any emotion that is deemed “inherent” to certain situations. 

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…