Reply To: Masculine intent & Action taking
Forums › General Discussions and Specific Issues › Relationships and Rejection › Masculine intent & Action taking › Reply To: Masculine intent & Action taking
Thank you for your question and I am sorry for the very late reply.
What you have identified is a “problem context” (having a hard time participating in group converstions). You seem to be making excellent progress with PSTEC and have simply identified some other areas to target.
It would appear to me that you might hold a belief like “It is bad to rock the boat”, and “It is scary to upset people.” Say these beliefs out loud and see if they resonate with you.
You can hold belief but, with PSTEC, you can also let it go.
Instead of me telling you what I think, I will ask you to consider and respond to the following:
– How do you know you have a hard time participating in group conversations? Check in with this
– What would you have to believe about yourself to have that experience?
– What would you have to believe about the social interactions to experience these feelings?
– How does this show up (e.g. avoidance, feelings of fear, shaky voice)?
– In which specific social initiatives do you have trouble participating?
– Why do you think it is vital to show your masculine traits around women? Think this one over.
I look forward to reading more from you, Truman.
Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner
Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.
Recreate yourself with PSTEC.
Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…