Reply To: Masculine intent & Action taking

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your post.

With regard to the following:

My affirmations during clicktrack 2015 are based on wants.

I.e.

I want to be recognized

I want to be seen

I want to be needed

That's enough or should I tap even more deeper?

Did you CT the “want” out of these situations, or were you trying to programne them in? It wasn't 100% clear to me when I read this.

For what it's worth, I would recommend that you neutralise anything where you make your happiness, contentment and inner peace contingent on someone else's reaction. To that end, the PSTEC tools can work as you imagine NOT getting what you want, CTing the unwanted emotion and then realising that YOU are fine – no matter what.

When someone is comfortable in their own skin and “present”, I would contend that this has huge benefits and means you don't have to think about tactics, strategies etc. That authenticity will typically come across – whether the context is a job interview or a date.

You can set this up where the “victory” is you feeling totally at ease within yourself and engaged. A lot of great things arise from a “give to give”, rather than a “give to get” approach. It gets you out of your head too.

Take care,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…