Reply To: Aversion to the Tapping and More Drawn to Tim’s Verbal Message
Forums › General Discussions and Specific Issues › Tell us About your PSTEC Story › Aversion to the Tapping and More Drawn to Tim’s Verbal Message › Reply To: Aversion to the Tapping and More Drawn to Tim’s Verbal Message
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm glad to know I can listen to Tim's audio without tapping if I choose to without any drawbacks. I'll continue to work on my tapping. I think I'm simply not very coordinated … lol
I have a few more questions when/if you have time to answer them:
1. Can you gain optimum benefits by using only CT 1 and CT 2, without purchasing other programs? Or in order to progress, must you continue to use different programs?
2. Do you need different CTs to foster positivity? For instance, if you want to believe “your romantic wedding anniversary trip to Paris is going to a wonderful experience and your children will be fine while you're away”…lol -how would you advise a nervous mommy to use PSTEC to help promote this affirmation?
2. Once you feel you've neutralized a negative feeling, do you have to continue to work on it to ensure it won't resurface with strong negative intensity again? Basically, once it's gone, is it truly gone forever?
3. From my research, I've concluded that PSTEC is not a form of hypnosis; is this an accurate conclusion in your opinion?
4. Do other packages, like the Accelerator utilize hypnosis?
5. How is the Accelerator different than PSTEC and what is it designed to do?
Thank you in advance!