Aversion to the Tapping and More Drawn to Tim’s Verbal Message

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Aversion to the Tapping and More Drawn to Tim’s Verbal Message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LP
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I'm very new to PSTEC.  I've used it four times and I can't imagine being able to do more than one session a day.  I have found my results to be very positive, but I find that I have a strong aversion to the physicality of it.  I have never been very good at doing more than one physical task at a time, like the infamous, “can you rub your head and pat your stomach at the same time “, my answer is, “no, I can't.”.  Anyways, I'm not very good at the CT tap switching either and I find it to be laborious.  On the other hand, I'm drawn into Tim's words and I can feel the impact they are having on my mind.  I wish I could just listen to him all day long.  Is there any harm to doing the tracks once with tapping and then replaying them without?

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

No drawback to just listening to the track. What I would suggest if you want to do that is instead pickup the Accelerator package and listen to the relaxing accelerator track at the end of your session OR at bedtime. If you fall asleep, that's OK it still works fine.

As for clicktracking. It will get easier as you go.

The tracks will work more effectively if you have to really focus on tapping in sync with the tones as well as your chosen feeling and/or statement, just letting Tim's voice “fill in” the background.

Hope this helps.

LP
        PSTEC User

Thank you very much for your reply.  I'm glad to know I can listen to Tim's audio without tapping if I choose to without any drawbacks.  I'll continue to work on my tapping.  I think I'm simply not very coordinated … lol :)

I have a few more questions when/if you have time to answer them:

1.  Can you gain optimum benefits by using only CT 1 and CT 2, without purchasing other programs?  Or in order to progress, must you continue to use different programs? 

2.  Do you need different CTs to foster positivity?  For instance, if you want to believe “your romantic wedding anniversary trip to Paris is going to a wonderful experience and your children will be fine while you're away”…lol -how would you advise a nervous mommy to use PSTEC to help promote this affirmation?

2.  Once you feel you've neutralized a negative feeling, do you have to continue to work on it to ensure it won't resurface with strong negative intensity again?  Basically, once it's gone, is it truly gone forever?

3.  From my research, I've concluded that PSTEC is not a form of hypnosis; is this an accurate conclusion in your opinion? 

4.  Do other packages, like the Accelerator utilize hypnosis?

5.  How is the Accelerator different than PSTEC and what is it designed to do?

Thank you in advance!
          LP

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Thank you very much for your reply.  I'm glad to know I can listen to Tim's audio without tapping if I choose to without any drawbacks.  I'll continue to work on my tapping.  I think I'm simply not very coordinated … lol :)

I have a few more questions when/if you have time to answer them:

1.  Can you gain optimum benefits by using only CT 1 and CT 2, without purchasing other programs?  YES

Or in order to progress, must you continue to use different programs?  It's not necessary. Though the accelerators at minimum will enhance your experience and results dramatically.

2.  Do you need different CTs to foster positivity?  For instance, if you want to believe “your romantic wedding anniversary trip to Paris is going to a wonderful experience and your children will be fine while you're away”…lol -how would you advise a nervous mommy to use PSTEC to help promote this affirmation?

You can start by neutralizing any feelings here. PSTEC clicktracks can be used with a worst case future imagined scenario. So start with simply imagining your trip to Paris and 1.) all of the things that could go wrong and 2.) rong with the kids (but won't) Really feel those negative feelings while imagining it and clicktracking till down to a 0 or 1 aka “gone”.

This can be done with the accelerators. It can also be done with two other products. PSTEC Positive and/or Positve Extra Power

2.  Once you feel you've neutralized a negative feeling, do you have to continue to work on it to ensure it won't resurface with strong negative intensity again?  Basically, once it's gone, is it truly gone forever? Yes. generally speaking, once it's gone, it's gone. If it does come back there may be something else at plan and you can get assistance here or with a Practitioner.

3.  From my research, I've concluded that PSTEC is not a form of hypnosis; is this an accurate conclusion in your opinion? 

It is not.

4.  Do other packages, like the Accelerator utilize hypnosis?

There are pure hypnosis packages. Accelerator is not hypnosis.

5.  How is the Accelerator different than PSTEC and what is it designed to do?

They are carefully designed to give better and more profound results in less time. They stimulate recall, speed and ease clearing, reinforce work for more power and finally allow to add in positive information.

Thank you in advance!
            LP

LP
            PSTEC User

Wow, thank you SO much! I greatly appreciate your quick and thorough answers.  I'm so glad I stumbled upon PSTEC.  I have done a lot of work with CBT and I'm a huge advocate of this method (although it takes FOREVER), but I've been blown away by how much more quickly (pretty much immediate) positive results can be obtained with PSTEC.  In fact, so much so, that I'd dare say I'm experiencing a placebo effect.  However, being that emotions aren't tangible, I figure it doesn't matter anyways. “Whatever works”,  has become my motto over the years.  That said, I find the imagery of a “memory” being linked to an emotion by a literal neuron “string” incredibly fascinating!  The thought of this connective string being “erased” by PSTEC is unbelievably powerful to me.  For the first time, I feel completely in control, like I'm playing a video game (and I don't play video games …lol) and I'm blasting my”stings” into oblivion.  It's quite energizing!  ;D

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi LP,

I'm really glad to learn of your progress. Thank you for posting, as your questions will help others.

Further to what Brian wrote, your experience of life will be enhanced positively and profoundly with the continued use of these tracks.

When imagining the “worst case scenarios”, make those scenarios as “bad” as possible. So, if you imagined your kids getting very upset when you were in Paris, make that upset really bad.

This gives the power back to you and, while “cheer up! It may never happen” is sound advice (as so much of what we worry about often never does happen, I would add “it may never happen, but let's clear it anyway.”

Also, anything else that feeds into the nervous mommy character is worth clearing – assuming you wish to eliminate the nervousness. It will chip away the proverbial block.

In terms of positive beliefs you could run through PSTEC Positive, I find that these might be useful for you.

“I can let myself enjoy our trip to Paris”

“No matter what happens, I can deal with it”

“Maybe the break will be great for the kids”

“This trip will help me realise all the great things in my life”

Also, if you haven't acquired this already, I highly recommend downloading and regularly listening to the brilliant “You are Amazing” track (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/395vm/24861/order)

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

LP
                PSTEC User

Hello Paul,

Thank you for adding further to Brian's reply to my post.  I'm truly so impressed with the helpfulness of the PSTEC Forum Staff (not to mention being incredibly grateful).  I appreciate your assistance!

I plan to run through the You're Amazing track this evening.  With regards to PSTEC Positive, are you referring to a track different than CT 1 and CT 2?

Lacy

Paul McCabe
                  PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Lacy,

Thank you for your post.

You can get tremendous benefits from PSTEC without purchasing any tracks. However, there are many optional extras and, for deeper or long-term work, I do recommend them.

With regards to the Positive tracks:

PSTEC Level One (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/6gv/24861/order ) has the enhanced Click Tracks, PSTEC Positive and two very helpful tutorials. I believe that, once you acquaint yourself with the Free Click Tracks, this is the next logical step.

PSTEC Positive Extra Power (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/223sb/24861/order) is a newer and more enhanced version of PSTEC Positive. Both variants of the track are entirely different from the Click Tracks and are excellent resources for changing/installing beliefs and habits/behaviours.

The Positive tracks can also be very effective for suggesting changes and can work synergistically with the Click Tracks.

An example:

If someone was feeling very about an upcoming job interview, they could CT the fear down to 0. PSTEC Positive could then be used to suggest behaviours AT the interview:

“I will feel very engaged at the interview tomorrow”

“I will answer the questions fully”

“I will feel completely at ease when the questions are asked”

You are, in this way, compounding the changes you wish to see. What many users love about these tracks is the range of uses. You can also choose the tapping or non-tapping versions, or mix these up.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Paul  

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.