Reply To: Aversion to the Tapping and More Drawn to Tim’s Verbal Message

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Aversion to the Tapping and More Drawn to Tim’s Verbal Message Reply To: Aversion to the Tapping and More Drawn to Tim’s Verbal Message

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi LP,

I'm really glad to learn of your progress. Thank you for posting, as your questions will help others.

Further to what Brian wrote, your experience of life will be enhanced positively and profoundly with the continued use of these tracks.

When imagining the “worst case scenarios”, make those scenarios as “bad” as possible. So, if you imagined your kids getting very upset when you were in Paris, make that upset really bad.

This gives the power back to you and, while “cheer up! It may never happen” is sound advice (as so much of what we worry about often never does happen, I would add “it may never happen, but let's clear it anyway.”

Also, anything else that feeds into the nervous mommy character is worth clearing – assuming you wish to eliminate the nervousness. It will chip away the proverbial block.

In terms of positive beliefs you could run through PSTEC Positive, I find that these might be useful for you.

“I can let myself enjoy our trip to Paris”

“No matter what happens, I can deal with it”

“Maybe the break will be great for the kids”

“This trip will help me realise all the great things in my life”

Also, if you haven't acquired this already, I highly recommend downloading and regularly listening to the brilliant “You are Amazing” track (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/395vm/24861/order)

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…