Reply To: Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind Reply To: Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind

Zolom7
PSTEC User

Practicing transurfing took me here, literally!

Ive been transurfing for the last months. Its an amazing way to view reality and one that truly works!

However, the hardest part for me for practicing transurfing, is not desiring the objective, and lowering its importance. I think I have most of the other stuff aligned properly, but couldnt totally handle this one.

There it says, go with the flow. Im starting to really feel this one last weeks.

One day I was searching something in google about transurfing. Then I saw this post! Didnt seem too related. Something about combining Transurfing and PSTEC? no idea what PSTEC was. However beeing curious by nature, I read the post, and started investigating more and…

omg ……. best discovery of my life, after transurfing!

you could say the universe aligned so I could find PSTEC. And PSTEC made my transurfing better! and my life in general!

Just wanted to share this strange and wonderful “coincidence”  ::)