Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Tomas Zobal
    PSTEC User

Thank you, guys.

I wasn't really saying that I feel like PSTEC is not working (which is what April talks about), I was curious if the better strategy would be to focus on one particular emotion / imagined scenario / memory at a time.

As you say, Paul, chip away the proverbial block… in your experience, is it more productive to chip away one memory / pattern at a time until it's permanently dealt with or is it ok to chip away on more fronts simultaneously?

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

What April is referring to is if a feeling keeps coming back or stubborn what you can do is focus n that same feeling and the images and get angry at the feeling as angry as you can. This more times out of ten collapses it because it is the anger associated with the problem that is still holding it up.

The other piece there is actually getting to the root I find if you imagine worst case extreme it really doesnt get any worse than that and typically if you try really hard to feel it the clicktracks will reveal the original memories that caused it especially when you are using the accelerators.

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for your post.

It will depend on the individual, the issue being worked on, the context etc. I know “it depends” is kind of vague and non-committal.

Either approach can work. You can chip off a bit at a time, or work holistically. Always aim for a 0 or 1 and see if you have any fear of the fear coming back. If that ever happens, imagine the fear coming back and CT that.

In your case, have you tried running one memory (as opposed to a collection of memories linked to the same emotion) through the long version of Click Track 2015?

What can also be beneficial is seeing if the pattern shows up in other contexts.

Also say “It is safe to let go of this fear.” If you struggle to say that, or you can consciously assess that it is NOT safe to let go of the fear, this could suggest some resistance. I would recommend that you layer in some positives.

Tim gave some good examples of this in the various tutorials. There was one example where a client mentioned that it would be dangerous to NOT feel fear when walking on bridges; Tim explained that your knowledge can guide you and that fear can actually endanger you more (in such a context) as you could make a rash decision.

This can be extrapolated to other contexts. For example: some people believe that, if they don't have a little fear, they won't be motivated for things like job interviews. That would be an example where someone might not want to feel the fear, but has some resistance to neutralising it. It can be useful to consider “who will I be without this emotion?”

With PSTEC, as you already know, you don't have to overthink things. However, if it ever seems that an unwanted emotion has come back, it might be that it was not fully removed in the first place…or there is a concern about letting go.

I've thrown some extras in here, as other PSTEC users will be checking in. Thus, not all of this will be relevant for your particular case, Tomas. I hope, however, it resonates with you.

Please update us on how you get on.

Paul  ;)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Paul awesome add thank you for your high-powered value. Love it.

Tomas Zobal
            PSTEC User

Again, thank you both. Great points, guys.

Paul, I haven't tried running one memory through the long version of Click Track 2015. I usually use a collection of memories linked to the same emotion, as you say. I thought it was the strength of the 2015 tracks. I'll run one individual memory or imagined future event through it. Thank you for all the “extras”… every bit you share is very helpful.

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for posting. You are most welcome.

You are spot on and had been using CT 2015 as per the instructions.  This will, of course, work brilliantly. Through experimentation, I found that running the long track on one “stubborn” issue or memory can prove to be a highly effective strategy.

It would not be the starting point naturally, but is certainly worth trying this out.

Once again, please advise how you get on with that, as it will prove useful to other PSTEC users.

Take care,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Zolom7
                PSTEC User

Practicing transurfing took me here, literally!

Ive been transurfing for the last months. Its an amazing way to view reality and one that truly works!

However, the hardest part for me for practicing transurfing, is not desiring the objective, and lowering its importance. I think I have most of the other stuff aligned properly, but couldnt totally handle this one.

There it says, go with the flow. Im starting to really feel this one last weeks.

One day I was searching something in google about transurfing. Then I saw this post! Didnt seem too related. Something about combining Transurfing and PSTEC? no idea what PSTEC was. However beeing curious by nature, I read the post, and started investigating more and…

omg ……. best discovery of my life, after transurfing!

you could say the universe aligned so I could find PSTEC. And PSTEC made my transurfing better! and my life in general!

Just wanted to share this strange and wonderful “coincidence”  ::)

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

PSTEC clicktracks also work well with another key Transurfing principle – Excess Importance.

Everything is free in the space of variations. To transfer to a life track where the desired object is turned into reality, all you need is the energy of pure intention. Pure intention is joining desire and action into one, without any excess importance.

Here's the simple idea: excess potential is created only when you give excess importance to any quality, object or event inside or out. To be in harmony with the world and get rid of pendulums it is necessary to reduce excessive importance. Be careful how much importance you give to yourself or the world around you. Once you reduce importance, you'll enter a state of balance and pendulums will not bother or control you. Feelings and emotions are nothing but consequences. They are caused by just one thing: importance.

Zedland believes what we want is “balance” because our entire life is a struggle with balancing forces. The only remedy against the balancing forces is to eliminate the reason for their existence. That means we must reduce excess potential by eliminating importance. Reducing importance has nothing to do with neglecting things. The key is to accept the world the way it is.

Zedland uses the term “balance” and in PSTEC we often use the term “indifference” which is a wonderful place to be! PSTEC tools are all about acceptance and letting go.

Using the clicktracks to remove excess importance to any object, event or outcome is simple. Imagine what you are intending to transurf and that it is extremely important. Start with a general outlook at the situaiton.

Clear all of these feelings and any feelings around any possibilities of the outcome you can imagine to a 1 or 0.

You might also imagine you are obsessed with it, that you are desperate to have it in your reality, cant be without it, live without it. Also that you are desperately worried about it happening or not happening and what will happen if it does or does not happen etc. CT these feelings to a 1 or a 0.

If any flashes of past events come to mind, clear these out next as they are associated to it or are the root cause of the feelings.

I have used this time and time again. It's a bit of a non-traditional approach to usng the clicktracks but it works like magic. This approach can (and will) neutralize any attachment to the outcome of what you desire.

Truman
                    PSTEC User

Brian. What if your desire has to do with wanting to be validated on something that was traumatic on your past?

i.e. I want to be a playboy because women rejected me a lot when I was young and adolescent.

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

If your desire is to to be a playboy…

Imagine that you want to be a playboy, what negative thoughts and feelings come up? CT to a 1 or 0

Do the same for:

Imagine that you could never be a playboy, not possible – what does that look and feel like? CT to a 1 or 0
                        Imagine that need for validation. CT that to 1or 0
                        Imagine any need for praise CT to 1 or 0
                        Any rejection CT to 1 or 0
                        Imagine that you desperately want to be one, to the point where you are NEGATIVELY obsessed about it. CT to a 1 or 0
                        Imagine it is extremely important. CT to a 1 or 0
                        etc.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.