Reply To: What are the typical beliefs that surround betrayal?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters What are the typical beliefs that surround betrayal? Reply To: What are the typical beliefs that surround betrayal?

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi kbshaq,

Thank you for your post.

With the CTs, the key thing is to TRY to feel the feelings while the track plays.

You mentioned initially that you know what you are feeling, so please evoke that and try to feel it throughout the track. If you have the Accelerators, I would recommend using those too.

If you find that the feelings seem to fade before the CT, you may wish to use the Belief Blasters to eliminate a contributing belief. For instance, you may have a belief like “It is dangerous to let go of these feelings” or “It is dangerous to feel these emotions.”

Check in with those and, if you feel you have them, eliminate the beliefs.

It is worth noting that this can crop up if you have a belief, on some level, that you need the emotions to protect you. You had the belief that you were betrayed and perhaps you feel that you don't want to be OK with that, or that if you were OK with that…it could happen again.

This is not about forgiveness necessarily. It is about empowering yourself, so that you no longer carry around the hurt, anger and sadnesses that can weigh heavily on you.

I hope that helps.

All the best,

Paul  ;)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…