Reply To: FML

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Akandi,

Thank you for your post.

Before answering your questions with greater specificity, I would appreciate if you could advise which PSTEC tools you own and have used so far.

If you have the basic Click Tracks, I recommend:

– firstly making a listing of all the “FML” thoughts and what comes to mind when you think about your life in those terms. What is your “evidence” for believing that about yourself and life?

– CTing any negative emotions you have about the “evidence” (whether it be money, status, perceived worth). You may wish to get angry while thinking of the things you believe you have missed out on, lost or times you felt betrayed, misunderstood or picked on.

– Imagine having to support yourself and having no support at all from others. Imagine that the resources you rely upon disappear, diminish and/or are no longer available to you. Does this generate any worry or fear in you? If so, CT this down to 0 or 1. No hurry. Meet it “head on” and clear it.

“Not having the ability to stand on my own two feet” is a strongly metaphorical construct. I don't know you, but would strongly suspect that you have internal resources that would astound you. Just because someone isn't exercising their talents, or “moving forward” does not mean those talents are not there. Sometimes they just lie dormant.

Again, I don't know which tracks you have, so don't want to give you a list of things you could do, if you aren't in the position to do them.

You could use Belief Blasters to eliminate any negative self-concept beliefs and PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo to install a positive suggestions of change and capability. Once you get a bit of momentum, you will feel totally different about yourself and your circumstances.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

All the best,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…