FML

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Akandi
    PSTEC User

Well pstec has been a wonderful tool of recent it has set free so many negative hooks in my life things that I had struggled with to overcome and am feeling lighter and more positive in my life which has been the first in a very long time.
      However there have been a couple of constant themes going on.

1. A whole sense of 'fuck my life', 'fuck it!!!' or 'fuck!!!' , i either end up mumbling it or repeating it over and over again in my mind, brings back a whole stream of memories and emotions.

2. Being stuck with hypnosis, for majority of my life i wanted to be a hypnotherapist ever since i was young, i was accepted into a costly ericksonian course over 10 years ago but couldnt get started or enough courage to hand materials in.

3. Not having the ability to stand on my own 2 feet in life. There has always been a reliance on others to help support me, as i never really had the resources to do it for myself.

4. Having direction, ive worked on so much negative stuff that instead of running away or misdirecting/ignoring my attention on something else ive been facing that negative stuff but am left with a sense of void with no direction, my go to strategy was away to get away from the pain, with very little pain left there is little to no strategy to move in any direction. No sense of wanting/achieving anything in life.

The first 3 are major ones left at this point in time, i had worked on so many other things which the negative track would clear up after one session.

Sorry about the language, any hints or tips for the best way to deal with these would be great.

Thanks for listening

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Akandi,

Thank you for your post.

Before answering your questions with greater specificity, I would appreciate if you could advise which PSTEC tools you own and have used so far.

If you have the basic Click Tracks, I recommend:

– firstly making a listing of all the “FML” thoughts and what comes to mind when you think about your life in those terms. What is your “evidence” for believing that about yourself and life?

– CTing any negative emotions you have about the “evidence” (whether it be money, status, perceived worth). You may wish to get angry while thinking of the things you believe you have missed out on, lost or times you felt betrayed, misunderstood or picked on.

– Imagine having to support yourself and having no support at all from others. Imagine that the resources you rely upon disappear, diminish and/or are no longer available to you. Does this generate any worry or fear in you? If so, CT this down to 0 or 1. No hurry. Meet it “head on” and clear it.

“Not having the ability to stand on my own two feet” is a strongly metaphorical construct. I don't know you, but would strongly suspect that you have internal resources that would astound you. Just because someone isn't exercising their talents, or “moving forward” does not mean those talents are not there. Sometimes they just lie dormant.

Again, I don't know which tracks you have, so don't want to give you a list of things you could do, if you aren't in the position to do them.

You could use Belief Blasters to eliminate any negative self-concept beliefs and PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo to install a positive suggestions of change and capability. Once you get a bit of momentum, you will feel totally different about yourself and your circumstances.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

All the best,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Akandi
        PSTEC User

Wow what a reply thank you.

I shouldve mentioned what tracks i have at the moment, the 2015 tracks, level 1 and 2, pstec negative and belief blasters. Currently am working with pstec negative as i had found it most useful at this moment it seems to get rid of some of the things around a theme or belief i work on.

As i am writing this i just bought quantum turbo.

Fml is a tricky one, without having the emotion of FML i can look at all the evidential memories and there is no trigger or emotions behind them as i have worked on them before, but soon as i get the feeling of FML i get taken down that rabbit hole of experiences that is connected to it. The loop that starts with the FML emotion has enhanced those memories and emotions.

How specific does the things i want to work on have to be? Or can i have more of a generalization?

I might have to put in more work on the postive side of things as i havent done any work on that yet just clearing out all the negatives.

Thanks again for your post alot of things to ponder

Paul McCabe

Hi Akandi,

Thanks for your reply and for confirming which tracks you own.

The FML thought is an likely abstraction you have made because you may have a feeling of hopelessness.

Someone may look at their bank account or Credit Card statement, feel a sense of dismay and think “FML”; another person may look at the same figures and realise it's just one measure of how they have been living life, and not a life sentence.

So, there is not a person alive who has not had to rely on others from time to time. In fact, the idea of being “self-made” is a fallacy as we did not make ourselves and we relied on other people just to bring us into this world, nurture us and guide us.

Presidents and Politicians rely on backers, supporters and voters. Corporations rely on their employees and customers. Everyone needs some level of support in life. No-one is an island  :D

The fact you are here now shows that you can stand on your own two feet.

Without knowing all the specifics of what you are working on and have worked on, you might wish to run a Belief Blaster on:

“I haven't been able to stand on my own two feet”

“I haven't been capable”

After that, you might benefit from running a suggestion via QT:

“I enjoy being more independent now, because it makes sense”

“I'm so capable and now it's time for me to show it”

“I've a lot to offer the world, and I'm a good person”

“The past is over and now I can enjoy the future”

“No matter what happened before, I'll always find a way now”

“I can definitely do this and I'm ready now”

“I've an unbelievable level of courage and I'll use it now”

This is just the tip of the iceberg  :D

Clear the negatives and layer in the positives and then see how you get on.

Please keep us updated.

Best Regards,

Paul

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Akandi
            PSTEC User

Thanks again for the suggestions will take a more indepth look at the reply when i am on the computer.

I did the negative track just on the statement of FML, which seems to have cleared up somewhat but brought me back to my first xtc experience which was an unpleasant experience.
              Ran the memory and emotions through the CT which has helped a great deal, it has only been a few hours but as i look back at that memory there is very little connection to it. FML feeling hasnt came up since i worked on it yesterday.

Who wouldve thought a 10 min click track would clear this crap up. Have had been in therapy for sometime the sessions didnt even touch on these emotions or didnt even come up.

Great job to the pstec team

Paul McCabe

Hi Akandi,

Thanks for the update.

Great job from YOU. You trusted your gut and figured it out.

Paul

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.