Reply To: We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life Reply To: We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Scott – I'm a believer that most all of it goes back to the parents. I look back on my bullying now and realize I attracted/created/broadcasted (whatever word you want to use) all of it as a result of my dad teasing me. The bullying didn't come into play until maybe I was 7? though we all know dad was teasing as my earliest belief system was forming before I could even fully speak. It can simply be what you saw and the feelings (5 senses aka energy) you had behind it.

I had a behavioral conditioning to tease others myself – it's a form of defense against rejection etc – and had a tough time clearing it. It wasn't until I CT my dad doing the same thing to his friends did it easily collapse. A load of repressed anger came up with it as well.

I was clicktracking on an old girlfriend once and I could smell her Liz Claiborne perfume as I was doing it same for a few other girl's perfumes. Really surprised me again try to explain this to someone… ;)