Reply To: Stubborn Emotions – Tips on How to Clear Stuck Feelings Faster

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Stubborn Emotions – Tips on How to Clear Stuck Feelings Faster Reply To: Stubborn Emotions – Tips on How to Clear Stuck Feelings Faster

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Paul – Great points aside from frustration and impatience http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/frustration-tip-the-secret-feeling-to-remove-first-for-more-freedom-faster/ I want to point out that two of the biggest sticking points with PSTEC I had were:

1.) Feelings of it not being OK to let go of my emotions, my past, what was going on in my life and to move forward in life. In other modalities it seems they call it “giving yourself permission” well with PSTEC there really are no words just a feeling.Take that feeling to a 0 in all of these examples.

2.) Feelings of it not being SAFE to let go of my emotions, my past, what was going on in my life and to move forward in life. Take that feeling to a 0 in all of these examples.

I must give credit where it's due here, Paul you have mentioned this many times which clued me in as have Jeff and other Practitioners. I had heard these many times as I had with the “why technique” http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/why-technique/ but of course we need to hear things 10 times to realize it.

Having any feelings around not being ok or safe are HUGE barriers to success with PSTEC and can be removed quickly. There is never anything wrong with taking a step back and clearing these out, regardless of how much or little you have used the tools. I strongly encourage it for every user.

If a person is using PQT some good beliefs to install would be:

Feeling my emotions is always ok and safe now
    It's ok to release my feelings as I feel safe now
    It's always safe to let go of my emotions from now on
    It's safe and ok to let go of my past now

When people say “PSTEC seems to take a long time” I would generally look at clicktracking those feelings too right away.