Stubborn Emotions – Tips on How to Clear Stuck Feelings Faster

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Stubborn Emotions – Tips on How to Clear Stuck Feelings Faster

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

These tips are sprinkled throughout the forum. This should be a sticky as it can dramatically speed up clearing time. There are a few options that you can use to release them. These also work if the problems keep coming back. More times out of ten this is due to anger behind the feeling though not always.

1.) If you are not already using the accelerator tracks, get them! :)

2.) Get really frustrated, angry and impatient that the CT won't work and/or are not working.

3.) Think about the feeling/problem and get frustrated and impatient at it and CT that feeling.

4.) Think about the feeling/problem and get extremely angry  at it and CT that feeling. https://www.pstecregister.com/blog/why-arent-the-tools-working-47 (Thank you April Adams)

5.) Think about the feeling/problem and clicktrack the feelings of it not being safe to clear those feelings and CT that feeling.

6.) Think about the feeling/problem and clicktrack the feelings of being afraid to clear those feelings and CT that feeling.

7.) Think about the feeling/problem and clicktrack the feelings of being afraid the problem will come back and CT that feeling.

5,6,7 work great on anger that keeps coming back as you may believe anger is needed. It's not!

It's a good idea to clicktrack and feelings of releasing your emotions in general, both the thoughts of if not being safe and it being scary down to a 0. This will really make a difference. Also #2 down to  1 or 0.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Brian,

Good stuff. Thank you very much for all you're doing.

Most people do not have the impatience and frustration and the tracks just work very quickly, blasting through all manner of issues. Some issues may seem a bit more stubborn.

I would add that, in combination with the Click Tracks (or sometimes without), the Belief Blasters are very effective at eliminating the sort of beliefs that might “disincline” people from pursuing change.

In my experience, beliefs like this can get in the way:

“Change is too difficult”
        “Change takes too long”
        “Change is impossible for me”
        “I don't deserve to be happy”
        “Positive things never last”
        “If I start feeling good, bad things will happen”
        “Nothing works for me”
        “It is dangerous to let go of anger”
        “Anger keeps me safe”
        “If I change, people I love will leave me”

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Paul – Great points aside from frustration and impatience http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/frustration-tip-the-secret-feeling-to-remove-first-for-more-freedom-faster/ I want to point out that two of the biggest sticking points with PSTEC I had were:

1.) Feelings of it not being OK to let go of my emotions, my past, what was going on in my life and to move forward in life. In other modalities it seems they call it “giving yourself permission” well with PSTEC there really are no words just a feeling.Take that feeling to a 0 in all of these examples.

2.) Feelings of it not being SAFE to let go of my emotions, my past, what was going on in my life and to move forward in life. Take that feeling to a 0 in all of these examples.

I must give credit where it's due here, Paul you have mentioned this many times which clued me in as have Jeff and other Practitioners. I had heard these many times as I had with the “why technique” http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/why-technique/ but of course we need to hear things 10 times to realize it.

Having any feelings around not being ok or safe are HUGE barriers to success with PSTEC and can be removed quickly. There is never anything wrong with taking a step back and clearing these out, regardless of how much or little you have used the tools. I strongly encourage it for every user.

If a person is using PQT some good beliefs to install would be:

Feeling my emotions is always ok and safe now
          It's ok to release my feelings as I feel safe now
          It's always safe to let go of my emotions from now on
          It's safe and ok to let go of my past now

When people say “PSTEC seems to take a long time” I would generally look at clicktracking those feelings too right away.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.