Reply To: Magic Sentences ( Attraction Phobia ) Confused if I am doing them right?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences Magic Sentences ( Attraction Phobia ) Confused if I am doing them right? Reply To: Magic Sentences ( Attraction Phobia ) Confused if I am doing them right?

Sally Baker
PSTEC User

Hello Anais remember Magic Sentences work a lot like Pstec positives and you’ve done well to get your duds down with PSTEC 2015 so having done your clearing it made sense to reinforce positive outcomes with Magic Sentences. You’ve set yourself arbitrary goals of days of repetition and and I’m not sure why. Are you checking in with your feelings? What if anything is left that feels uncomfortable?

You don’t need to memorise all 4 Magic Sentences. Magic Sentences work by you concentrating on the process even if you never find the ‘right answer’.

I think it would be good to pause and explore what negative feelings are left for you around making relationships with women and even do some real world testing – in just a small way and let that guide your future PSTEC work. Best wishes to you Sally