Magic Sentences ( Attraction Phobia ) Confused if I am doing them right?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences Magic Sentences ( Attraction Phobia ) Confused if I am doing them right?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anais Anain
    PSTEC User

I've been doing the magic sentences for attraction phobia for the last 4 days. I've committed to do them for 2 weeks straight every single day. Prior to doing the magic sentences I had already done click tracks 2015 on all my unwanted events in the past with women or anything that bothered me in this aspect is click tracked and the suds are down to 0 or 1.

What I am concerned with is if I am doing them right. I am pretty sure that when last night I did the magic sentences I got all my answers right. I have memorized all the magic sentences by doing them for 4 days and I'm pretty confident that my magic sentences answers are all correct.

My question to Sally is that in each group there is one magic sentence. Because i've done them for 4 times already so I already know which is going to be the magic sentence. So when you repeat the 4 sentences I just concentrate on the magic sentence and I memorize it word for word. Is what I am doing correct?

Or do I have to memorize all the 4 sentences in each group? If that is so, then I don't get it because I already know what is the magic sentence why do I have to memorize the other 3 sentences that are present in each group.

I hope what I'm saying is making sense. Please reply Sally.
      -Anais

DarekKow
      PSTEC User

Where did you get Magic Sentences for Attraction Phobia? I see there are lots of others, but there's nothing about attraction on the Magic Sentences PSTEC.org page. I'm interested to try it out myself.

Anais Anain
        PSTEC User
          Sally Baker
          PSTEC User

Hello Anais remember Magic Sentences work a lot like Pstec positives and you’ve done well to get your duds down with PSTEC 2015 so having done your clearing it made sense to reinforce positive outcomes with Magic Sentences. You’ve set yourself arbitrary goals of days of repetition and and I’m not sure why. Are you checking in with your feelings? What if anything is left that feels uncomfortable?

You don’t need to memorise all 4 Magic Sentences. Magic Sentences work by you concentrating on the process even if you never find the ‘right answer’.

I think it would be good to pause and explore what negative feelings are left for you around making relationships with women and even do some real world testing – in just a small way and let that guide your future PSTEC work. Best wishes to you Sally

DarekKow
            PSTEC User

Hello Anais remember Magic Sentences work a lot like Pstec positives and you’ve done well to get your duds down with PSTEC 2015 so having done your clearing it made sense to reinforce positive outcomes with Magic Sentences. You’ve set yourself arbitrary goals of days of repetition and and I’m not sure why. Are you checking in with your feelings? What if anything is left that feels uncomfortable?

You don’t need to memorise all 4 Magic Sentences. Magic Sentences work by you concentrating on the process even if you never find the ‘right answer’.

I think it would be good to pause and explore what negative feelings are left for you around making relationships with women and even do some real world testing – in just a small way and let that guide your future PSTEC work. Best wishes to you Sally

Hi Sally,

As I am quite a dedicated student of various PSTE tools, I think Anais primarily meant that those Magic Sentences are just too easy for him, so there's not much to concentrate on anymore. Focusing on the process kind of stops working at that point when you know for sure the answers.

I saw that you had said that there are 3 kinds of ways by which any given magic sentence is made – word for word reverse, the whole sentence sound reverse or the mix of those two. Maybe he just finds that one particular kind too simple and easy.

Anais Anain
              PSTEC User

Exactly Darekkow. I don't know about other magic sentences because I haven't used them but in terms of the attraction phobia the 4 sentences are just said word for word in reverse. And I believe anyone can work them out perfectly and easily in a few tries most of the times on the first try.

I've been doing them consistently for almost  7 days now, and I know and memorized all 12 magic sentences in my mind now. I haven't memorized all the other 3 sentences that come with each group but I have memorized all the magic sentences perfectly.

Now how should I proceed Sally? Even though I have memorized the magic sentences should I now go for the other 3 sentences in each group? Because that's a lot of sentences .. precisely 48 to be exact. And that's hard lol

DarekKow
                PSTEC User

Exactly Darekkow. I don't know about other magic sentences because I haven't used them but in terms of the attraction phobia the 4 sentences are just said word for word in reverse. And I believe anyone can work them out perfectly and easily in a few tries most of the times on the first try.

I've been doing them consistently for almost  7 days now, and I know and memorized all 12 magic sentences in my mind now. I haven't memorized all the other 3 sentences that come with each group but I have memorized all the magic sentences perfectly.

Now how should I proceed Sally? Even though I have memorized the magic sentences should I now go for the other 3 sentences in each group? Because that's a lot of sentences .. precisely 48 to be exact. And that's hard lol

Yep, I see. It appears word for word reverse might be too easy for you. As far as I understand, memorizing is just the first step in this whole process, the real work is done when you're trying to figure out the magic sentence and while you're doing that consciously, your subconscious is absorbing any given set of sentences in the background. But when you don't have to concentrate anymore because you know the answer pretty much in the first couple of tries, there's no longer anything to do.

Personally, I would use Audacity to reverse the sound of the whole magic sentence (that is now just word for word reversed) without me knowing which it is obviously, but it can be done in that program fairly straightforwardly. You already know the answers, thus new magic sentences are needed in any given set. So sorry, I don't have a solution for you. Maybe Sally will be able to figure something out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.