Reply To: Magic Sentences ( Attraction Phobia ) Confused if I am doing them right?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences Magic Sentences ( Attraction Phobia ) Confused if I am doing them right? Reply To: Magic Sentences ( Attraction Phobia ) Confused if I am doing them right?

Anais Anain
PSTEC User

Exactly Darekkow. I don't know about other magic sentences because I haven't used them but in terms of the attraction phobia the 4 sentences are just said word for word in reverse. And I believe anyone can work them out perfectly and easily in a few tries most of the times on the first try.

I've been doing them consistently for almost  7 days now, and I know and memorized all 12 magic sentences in my mind now. I haven't memorized all the other 3 sentences that come with each group but I have memorized all the magic sentences perfectly.

Now how should I proceed Sally? Even though I have memorized the magic sentences should I now go for the other 3 sentences in each group? Because that's a lot of sentences .. precisely 48 to be exact. And that's hard lol