Reply To: I can’t believe this! Amazing

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your post.

Basically, when you eliminate a lot of beliefs or even just one, you effectively change your perceptual filter. You can literally see things, people and all aspects of life in a whole new way. In effect, you are seeing things with a fresh pair of eyes.

I could fill up a book with changes I have seen in myself and others just by eliminating lifelong beliefs. Beliefs feel like “the truth” and, once eliminated, you realise that so much of what you held was just made up – a distortion of reality.

I think the conversation you had with your Mom illustrated how we hold onto our own beliefs so strongly. It all seems so true.

You have gotten a tremendous result, for sure. Those can stack up too. Thanks for committing to making those changes. It does take real courage. Many thanks for sharing those changes too, as it further underlines what is possible.

Clearing resentment is huge and can make space for love, kindness and empathy.

Focusing on a person while running the CT is a great strategy.  I am glad that this helped you so profoundly.

Thanks again, Oliver.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…