I can’t believe this! Amazing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    OliverJack
    PSTEC User

Holy smokes!  I want to thank you Tim, I think you changed my life.  I just went through the free click track tonight a few times and cannot believe the results I've had.

Also want to thank Brian for his reply here: http://pstecforum.com/pf/pstec-positive-quantum-turbo/trying-the-new-pstec-tools/msg4592/#msg4592

I have held so much anger towards my mom, she was very controlling and manipulative, and super strict.  I would seriously blame her for ruining my life and messing me up so badly. I would get super pissed off every time I talked to her or was around her or even thought of my situation. 

I did the free click track just two times (i also did it on some other specific unrelated phobia stuff that i'm not sure yet) but then I read Brian's post and focused on my mom. 

Just two times through the track and it's basically completely gone.  I'm laughing right now typing this and trying to remember how angry and sad and blaming I was just 20 minutes ago, but can't.  It's completely gone, and it's weird – like I try but can't even remember why I was so mad.  I can remember a lot of specific events but it's like they are completely neutral or almost as if they happened to someone else or me in another life or something.  I'm still in awe.

I think I'm going to chill out for a while – I feel so light –  but then get to working on my dad  😮

Thank you so much Tim, this is absolutely amazing and I will be buying all your stuff.  Incredible!!

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Oliver,

Thanks so much for your feedback.

PSTEC is a sensation, and a wholehearted “well done” to you for “going there” and leveraging the technology.

I am sure that many others will be inspired by the result you achieved.

Thanks again,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

OliverJack
        PSTEC User

Thanks Paul!

I don't even really know how I stumbled across PSTEC the other night.  But I want to spread the word to everyone I know. 

As an update, it is now takes concerted effort to recall most specific events from the past relating to my mom.

Also, there was no way to know the other night but I click tracked the first specific event that lead to my phobia of public speaking.  Today, I was called upon to get up in front of a meeting of about 15 people – all my superiors and I kept waiting for the nervousness – shaking knees, hands, and voice, tunnel vision, brain going blank.  And none of it came.  I felt quite comfortable…which is crazy.

Still some more work to do on this, and the true test is when a presentation is planned in advance because then I have enough time to freak myself out.

Paul, what program would you recommend I start with in addition to the click tracks?

Thanks again!

Paul McCabe

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the update and it is great to learn of your bonus result.

When you use PSTEC systematically, you will likely notice even more of the bonuses stacking up. Thanks for spreading the word.

And, if you require any guidance, well…that's why we're here  ;)

There are so many tracks available and, indeed, something for everyone.

In addition to the free Click Tracks, I recommend the following:

Free Tracks

– Embracing Change (http://bit.ly/pstecembracingchange)
            – You are Amazing! (http://bit.ly/pstecamazing)
            – Mindfulness with PSTEC (http://bit.ly/pstecmindfulness)

Paid Tracks

PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo (http://bit.ly/ppquantumturbo)
            Belief Blasters (http://bit.ly/beliefblasters)
            Click Tracks 2015 (http://bit.ly/clicktrack2015)
            PSTEC Accelerator (http://bit.ly/pstecaccelerators)

Belief Blasters allow you to eliminate unwanted beliefs, while Quantum Turbo enables you to install positive suggestions and trigger new behaviours within yourself. These are Tim's newest tracks and are a great fusion of power and ease.

The Accelerators make progress even quicker, and can help with the recall of causal/problem memories.

The Click Track 2015 package contains 6 tracks (2 short, 2 medium and 2 long). There are longer and even more complex Click Tracks, and these will enable you to bundle numerous memories together and take them out with tremendous efficiency.

Hope that helps, Oliver.

Thanks again,

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

OliverJack
            PSTEC User

Thank you Paul! Quick question and an update.

Does removing beliefs come with a lot of turmoil sometimes? Things have been absolutely mad lately. See below.

1.  I cleared basically everything related to my mom a couple weeks ago in two sessions. Last night we had a 6 hour phone conversation and I laid everything on the line, was completely honest and real and fully opened up.  Then surprisingly she did the same. And I now have so much empathy. I never knew the things she went through in life and I can now understand and appreciate why she raised me how she did. So weird that so much anger and resentment can be completely cleared.

2.  I used to have a terrible fear of public speaking and being in front of a crowd. Just this weekend I went to a magic/comedy show and to my dismay was called on stage as a volunteer. Normally in front of people my voice would shake, my legs would quiver, and my mind goes completely blank and dumb. This time though, I was scared to go on stage and didn’t want to. I was expecting and waiting for the debilitating nervousness to come. But it didn’t! If I say so myself I answered all the questions on the mic and behaved in a very graceful and smooth way. And there is video to prove it. I can barely believe it.

3.  Just this week, and why I asked the question, I decided to resign from my miserable job and am taking a completely different, lower paying, but passionate path in life. I don’t know if this is related to pstec or not. But pstec is the only thing I have been doing differently in life.

Seriously weird stuff.

Paul McCabe

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your post.

Basically, when you eliminate a lot of beliefs or even just one, you effectively change your perceptual filter. You can literally see things, people and all aspects of life in a whole new way. In effect, you are seeing things with a fresh pair of eyes.

I could fill up a book with changes I have seen in myself and others just by eliminating lifelong beliefs. Beliefs feel like “the truth” and, once eliminated, you realise that so much of what you held was just made up – a distortion of reality.

I think the conversation you had with your Mom illustrated how we hold onto our own beliefs so strongly. It all seems so true.

You have gotten a tremendous result, for sure. Those can stack up too. Thanks for committing to making those changes. It does take real courage. Many thanks for sharing those changes too, as it further underlines what is possible.

Clearing resentment is huge and can make space for love, kindness and empathy.

Focusing on a person while running the CT is a great strategy.  I am glad that this helped you so profoundly.

Thanks again, Oliver.

All the best,

OliverJack
                PSTEC User

Thank you Paul! I understand that a long held belief that is destructed can create a very different reality. And yes it was a very different conversation with my mom.

But it was also very weird. How can life change so drastically and weirdly in a week? Everything was different from that clicktrack?

Paul McCabe

Hi Oliver,

There can be so many different reasons for it.

From speaking with other people, sometimes there is a complete paradigm shift when you truly realise what the other person was dealing with.

So, we can build up this huge narrative about how someone is mean, cruel, discriminatory etc. Then, when you find out just what they had to deal with, it changes the game and you can see things in an entirely new way.

This can also change the dynamic from “I was harshly treated”, “He/she wanted to hurt me” to “They absolutely did the very best they could under the circumstances, and just had not dealt with their pain.”

That is one interpretation.

Another one is that, as you CT and/or eliminate certain beliefs, you chip away at a metaphorical block of ice and start to re-sculpt who you really are.

The other explanation is that we can change very quickly. We have that capability and that can be easier to accept when it is a negative change (like the effects of a bereavement or trauma), but it also works the opposite way too.

Hope that helps, Oliver.

OliverJack
                    PSTEC User

Appreciate your responses and wisdom Paul!

Again today at work had to speak for a meeting, and I keep waiting for the nervousness to come but it just never did.  I've been CT'ing around a lot of different bad experiences with public speaking.

The possibilities with all of this…

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

Appreciate your responses and wisdom Paul!

Again today at work had to speak for a meeting, and I keep waiting for the nervousness to come but it just never did.  I've been CT'ing around a lot of different bad experiences with public speaking.

The possibilities with all of this…

The possibilities are limitless!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.