Reply To: How many sessions per belief?

Daniel Wynn
PSTEC User

Hi, good morning!

I just wanted to ask, how many plays of the Positive quantum tracks should be done per belief, for optimal results?
    I have done twice with one belief and it feels very very good, I dont know if it is installed in my mind but I feel relaxed and as if I was in a trance, so to speak. So it seems to be working.

Also, I would like some help with formulating a statement for my music related goals.
    I basically feel that I do not know enough in terms of mixing, production, composition and arrangement to create the music I want to make and it feels to me that, even though I do study and practice daily, I am always lost and always without a clue when it comes to making this type of music. I feel like there is something they know that I dont and that I dont seem to be able to grasp.

Thanks, if anyone needs more info on this, I can provide that if it seems too abstract.
    Thanks!

Oh one more thing to add.

How many songs do you think a producer like, lets say calvin harris might make a week? We know how many songs are on his latest album. So what happened to the rest of them? Just something to think about.