Reply To: How do I know it worked?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters How do I know it worked? Reply To: How do I know it worked?

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your update.

Although a belief like that might not be objectively “true” and you can find counterexamples, I suspect it is not “emotionally causal.” You are effectively describing your experience. You are unlikely to get a massive shift when the belief you are working on is more of a description of what took place…and less about what you concluded about people, life and yourself.

You might benefit more from looking for the feelings and beliefs when you had to do what people wanted (presumably against your best wishes).

These kinds of beliefs may cause the negative emotions and will produce a more noticeable shift once eliminated:

“I was powerless”
    “What made me OK was doing what others wanted”
    “No-one cared how I felt”
    “No-one cared about what I wanted”
    “My feelings were unimportant”
    “Life was unfair”

You may wish to check in with those, and see if they feel true or even comfortable to say.

Then you can blast them and you will be able to see the affect more easily.

It will likely feel neutral or absurd when you say the belief phrases after running the BB tracks.

I hope that helps.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…