Reply To: Stuttering issues

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Perica,

Thanks for your post.

Brian's reply concerned the use of Click Tracks and (latterly) PSTEC Quantum Turbo, which I don't think you own yet.

My reply started out with a suggestion to using the Click Tracks and then Belief Blasters.

You can start with Brian's suggestions and then move to mine, or you could combine them. You may find that the CTs are all you need, in fact.

I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused. With PSTEC, there are various ways to resolve a problem.

You can use any of the Click Tracks you have available. I would recommend starting with the Click Tracks to clear the emotions and to familiarise yourself with the process.

You COULD also try this via the belief route (e.g. using Belief Blasters to eliminate the type of beliefs I referenced and others that crop up). Eliminating beliefs will eat into the behavioural pattern.

Stuttering can certainly be a contextual behaviour, and may have developed over time. Some people stutter when they feel nervous or when they are in a situation where they might be judged harshly. As you use the tracks, some of the causes may pop into your awareness.

Thanks again, Perica.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…